There is a nice number of famous tanks on each tier of the World of Tanks tech trees. But not many have vehicles as iconic and recognized as the ones you can encounter during the Super 6. Take your Hellcat, Firefly, KV-2 or any other steel beast of preference and don’t wait a second longer.
You’ll find all the basic information in our infographic:
Rules Check List
For disputed results or to report unsporting behaviour/instances of cheating, please use the Rule Enforcement thread.
Some basic tips if you're new to eSports tournaments:
- Information for creating your own team.
- Information for joining an existing team.
- Once you’ve assembled a team, remember to click the Apply for Tournament button in the team managing page.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how the automated system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face technical defeat!
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the tournament regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.