The registration for the next FunCup is now open. You and your two best friends can try your luck again on Monday 15 February and attempt to claim some gold in this one day tournament.
This Monday FunCup will be Edition number 7 in the series. A new one is opened every week. The one day format offers you the chance to play competitively, without the constraints of a drawn-out 3 day tournament.
The infographic below contains everything you need to know about the tournament:
Rules Check List
Some basic tips if you're new to eSports tournaments:
- Information for creating your own team.
- Information for joining an existing team.
- Once you’ve assembled a team, remember to click the Apply for Tournament button in the team management page.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how the automated system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face technical defeat!
- In the event of a team member violating any of the tournament regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.
The WGLEU Season 2 playoffs start on Saturday. Don't miss them!