From the dawn of war we came, moving slowly through battles, living many fears and hopes, struggling to reach the time of our ultimate victory, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one knows who will survive. But one thing is sure …
…there can be only one left.
Here we are, friends, princes of the battlefield!
But who will be the king?
Welcome to the Highlands Tournament, one of the firsts 1 versus 1 competition on World of Tanks!
The competition will be split into two phases:
- (Day 1) The Group Stage phase (15 Players per Group), starts at 19:00 CEST on 4 April;
- (Day 2) The Playoff phase is at 19:00 CEST on 5 April;
At the end of the Group Stage phase, if you are 1st or 2nd, you will win your golden ticket to the Playoff phase!
- 1st 500
- 2nd 350
- 3rd 200
- 4th 150
- 5th 100
- 6th - 10th 50
10 000 + 1 Month of premium time + IS-6 premium tank
7 500 + 1 Month of premium time + T-25 premium tank
3rd - 4th place:
5 000 + 1 Month of premium time
Rules Check List :
- We invite you to check the Tournament Guide for tips on how to join and create teams. If you need a team, or some players, please visit the recruitment thread.
- If you still have a question, you are invited to post it in the special Questions & Answers thread.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how this system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face a technical defeat!
- Any dispute or rule violation can be reported to the admins on the dedicated forum page.
There can only be one!