- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMON TEST
- NEW TO TESTING?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMON TEST
To take part, you'll need the Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC), the latest Common Test game client, and a Wargaming.net account created prior to the cut-off date (see below).
All Wargaming.net accounts created before March 13, 22:59 CET can participate in the test.
Download and Install the Test Client
- Run the test client installer.
- Choose a different installation folder from where your regular World of Tanks game files are.
- Select the freshly installed test client from the dropdown menu at the top of the WGC.
- Roll out—and remember to pass on your feedback!
You can find more details about the WGC in the dedicated Wargaming.net Game Center guide.
NEW TO TESTING?