The 7.0 update has been released successfully for the European region.
You can download the game client following the present links:
- Download the update 7.0 (1.3 Gb) here or its torrent file here.
- Download the full game client version of 7.0 (2.5 Gb) here or its torrent file here.
All users, who had active premium accounts at the start of the maintenance, have one day of their premium compensated since 5:00 UTC, December 19th.
Main changes to be implemented with the update v.7.0:
- Added new maps – Swamp and Fjords.
- Implemented the multicluster technology.
- Added the camouflage feature. Camo purchase and its mounting are available in the game section ‘Exterior’.
- Added levels of tank companies varied by tier: up to tier 4, up to tier 6, up to tier 8 and up to tier 10 (including tier 10). Implemented tier limits for SPGs, LTs, and TDs in up to tier 4, up to tier 6 and up to tier 8 battles.
- Added the complaint system. You can choose the complaint type while in battle by right-clicking on the player's nickname shown in the pop-up context menu.
- Added a test system for recording and replaying battles. A ‘Record battle to replay’ setting saves battle videos in ‘Replays’ folder.
- Reworked the minimap operation.
- Reworked visual effects.
- Added animated birds on several maps.
The list of all changes between update 6.7 and update 7.0 can be found on the forum and in the news aritcle v.7.0 Release Plan.
We draw your attention to the fact that the camouflage purchased with gold or with credits is mounted single time on a tank: when you purchase a new camouflage, the previous one (which is placed on a tank) is not saved.
We remind you that starting from 9:00 UTC, December 18th, maintenance is being carried on Clan Wars server due to the release of update 7.0. Based on players' feedback, we have decided to extend the downtime to provide a break from Clan Wars during the holiday season. Thus, the Clan Wars downtime will last at least for a week, and their return date will be announced after December 27.