The update 7.1 test server will be stopped at 10:30 UTC on 22 December.
Tank comrades! You are given the opportunity to partake in the first test of update 7.1 and thus to see the new French tanks prior to their appeaing on the main game server. Please note that the test is available at the moment in Russian language only.
For safety's sake, the game client and updates must be downloaded from the special sections on the official website of World of Tanks only. If you download World of Tanks from other sources, your computer may suffer from viruses and scumware. The development team does not bear responsibility for links, game clients and updates located on off-sites.
Attention! Please, install the test update to the folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who have registered prior to November 15th can access public test server.
1. Copy the current World of Tanks folder (must be updated with 7.0) to another place for running the test OR create a new World of Tanks installation for the public test.
2. Download the test update of 7.1 here (209 Mb) and install it over the copied/new installation.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the public test server of v.7.1 update can be found in the special discussion thread. The discussion of failures and bugs of test update 7.1 is carried out in the special sub-forum only.
Please, mind the peculiarities of the public test server:
French tank tree vehicles:
Renault FT - tier 1 light tank
Renault D1 - tier 2 light tank
Renault D2 - tier 3 medium tank
Renault B1 - tier 4 heavy tank
BDR G1 B - tier 5 heavy tank
ARL 44 - tier 6 heavy tank
AMX M4 (1945) - tier 7 heavy tank
AMX 50 100mm - tier 8 heavy tank
AMX-50 120mm - tier 9 heavy tank
AMX 50 B - tier 10 heavy tank
Hotchkiss H35 - tier 2 light tank
AMX 38 - tier 3 light tank
AMX 40 - tier 4 light tank
AMX 12t - tier 5 light tank
AMX 13 75mm - tier 6 light tank
AMX 13 90mm - tier 7 light tank
Lorraine 40t - tier 8 medium tank
Bat-Chatillon 25t - tier 9 medium tank
The list of changes between 7.0 and 7.1 test #1 updates:
- Added French Tank Tree (LTs, MTs, and HTs; 18 new vehicles);
- Fixed ammunition resupply as a default setting;
- Fixed impossible-to-close windows of private chat channels;
- Fixed client-to-server asynchronization upon tank destruction by ramming;
- Added name of tank model (short) after the player's name in parentheses in battle screen for all communications (chat, information about damage and destruction, etc.);
- Changed specifications of all automatic guns and tanks that use them. Automatic and semiautomatic guns transferred into a new system of auto-loading multi-round mechanisms;
- Fixed tank armour: IS-3 (top turret front), EC-4 (hull side and 122mm BL-9 gun mantlet), T95 (hull side);
- Fixed some bugs in models of tanks: Object 212, Pz VI Tiger, T32, Grille, Pz II Luchs, VK3001P, Loewe;
- TD ISU-152 moved to a new armour system with 16 groups and sided armour;
- Fixed the same gun models 7.5cm L/70 and 8.8cm L/56 for JagdPanther;
- Fixed tank camo: VK4502A, SW-220, Pz II.
- Reduced rate of fire for 8.8cm L/71 guns on JagdPanther and Ferdinand;
- Fixed errors on maps: Fjords, Marsh, Steppe, Malinovka;
- Fixed the red "Texture not found" square instead of a clan logo when changing settings;
- Added an alternate colour scheme for a reload progress-bar and a gun marker ;
- Fixed bug with not displayed new invitations for an open invite channel;
- Fixed blinking of an invite channel in the absence of active invitations;
- Fixed a Commander modifier disappearance while hovering a cursor over a crew member;
- Fixed bugs in burning effects of destroyed tanks;
- Added interface switching off for battle replays ("v" key);
- Fixed bug of loading pre-battle room for ready but un-distributed company players;
- Fixed a system message while adding /purchasing an already existing player's tank;
- Fixed garage freezing at the game entry with a pressed "Enter" key on the login screen.