Do you feel sorry for the Premium vehicles parked in your garage? Well, don't! From 7 June at 07:00 CEST to 17 June at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2), they have a new purpose. Dust them off and exchange these vehicles for new and shiny ones, at a discounted price.
As always, find all the details from the exchange process below. Also, please note that these vehicles have been added to the tradable machines list:
Vehicles that are available for purchaseExpand
Vehicles that can be traded inExpand
Vehicles that cannot be traded inExpand
You want to buy the Löwe, which costs 12,500 in the game. In exchange, you want to trade in your old Dicker Max, which normally costs 3,200.
Just like selling standard vehicles gives you half of their value in credits, trading in your old Premium tank will produce half of its value in gold, which in turn will be deducted from the price of the tank you are wanting to buy.
In this example, trading in your Dicker Max will yield you half of its price, which is 1,600. Consequently, your new vehicle's price will be reduced accordingly and you now need 10,900 for the Löwe.
How to trade in tanks
Vehicles eligible for purchase with a trade-in option will be displayed both in the Tech Tree and in the tank purchase menu. Depending on how much gold is available on your account, the tank available for the exchange may be displayed in two different ways:
|The tank can be exchanged. There is enough gold.||The tank can be exchanged. There is not enough gold.|
Once you have decided, simply right-click on the vehicle and choose Purchase or Trade-in.
- Example 1
- Example 2
- By default, the list of tanks eligible for Trade-in is arranged by the amount of gold they would deduct from the price.
- The list also features eligible vehicles that are currently unavailable for exchange (in battle, not repaired, in a platoon). Clicking on them will reveal more information about their status.
- The Trade-in menu also offers the usual actions, such as adding basic ammunition, crew training, etc.
Important to Remember
- The Trade-in feature will be available from 7 June at 07:00 CEST to 17 June at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- You can trade in only vehicles that are of lower or equal Tier to the vehicle you are purchasing, but not below Tier VI.
- You can trade in only one vehicle per transaction.
- The gold value of vehicles may be affected by active discounts on Premium tanks.
- Ammunition, Equipment, and Consumables loaded on the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically dismounted and placed in the Depot for free.
- Camouflages, Emblems, and Inscriptions applied on the vehicle that is being traded in will be stored in the Depot.
- The crew present in the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically passed to the Barracks. If there are not enough free bunks in the Barracks to accommodate them, the trade-in will not be possible.
- Tanks used for trade-in cannot be restored with the Restore functionality.
- When trading in, you don't have to buy an extra Garage Slot - the new tank will be placed in the slot previously occupied by the vehicle that was traded in.