UPDATE: The World of Tanks team would like to remind you that the first public test of the 7.3 version will come to a close today on April 24th at 13:00 CEST (11:00 GMT). We thank you all for your participation and will inform you about further testing sessions in advance.
The World of Tanks development team gives you the opportunity to participate in the 7.3 mass test. The update will be released in the near future. At this occasion, we would like to ask for your feedback during this process.
In the meantime, the special World of Tanks 7.3 update will only be available on our test servers. The estimated end date of the 7.3 test is April 25th, 2012. Please note that only those players who registered prior to April 17th, 2012 before 02:00 CEST (00:00pm GMT) would be able to login to the test server.
In order to make your game experience more efficient we need to limit the number of players on the server. As a result you could be placed on the waiting list each time we reach 26.000.
Please note that the public test server restarts every two days at 3:00 CEST (1:00am GMT) and lasts for 25-45 minutes.
To participate in the test you need to follow the steps below:
1. Download the test game client in a separate directory:
2. Run the game.
Important! Please, install the test game client version in a different folder, other than the current game client version! Also remember to switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who registered prior to April 17th, 2012 can access the public test server.
Please, have a look at the certain special features of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied by 10. All players are given 15.000 Gold for testing purposes.
- Progress will not be transferred to the main server.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.7.3 public test can be discussed in a special forum thread.
List of changes between patch 7.2 and test of 7.3:
- Added two new maps Dragon's Ridge (first Asian map) and South Coast (a Crimea resort place).
KV-3 moved from tier 6 to tier 7 as a Soviet heavy tank, and rebalanced.
- T-150 substitutes KV-3 as a Soviet heavy tank tier 6.
- KV-4 added as a Soviet tier 8 heavy tank.
- ST-I added as a Soviet tier 9 heavy tank.
- IS-4 moved from tier 9 to tier 10 in Soviet tech tree and rebalanced.
- KV divided into KV-1 and KV-2. KV-2 becomes a Soviet tier 6 heavy tank.
- Added previously tested French premium vehicles: TD FCM 36 Pak 40 and SPG 10.5 сm leFH18 B2.
- Added vehicles, available for supertesters only: Soviet heavy tank IS-6 (tier 8) and German TD JagdTiger 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71 (tier 8).
- Fixed and reworked damaged models of M18 Hellcat, Т32, Т30, Ferdinand.
- Fixed and reworked visual models of Т25/2, PzKpfw VI Tiger, KV-3, Т32, Т30, Т-46, KV-5.
- Removed some special modules for top tanks from store.
- Fixed a rare bug with base capture proceeding even though a shell falls between the two tanks capturing the base.
- Fixed a rare bug with incorrect experience distribute among crew members during active "Accelerate crew training" option.
- Fixed the bug when a skill pop-up hint disappeared, if the skill is 0% trained.
- Fixed the "black terrain" graphics display for back issue Radeon video cards.
- Fixed minor interface errors in the tank company window.
- Extended text descriptions of perks and skills.
- Fixed the incorrect cost of radio station FuG 37.
- Fixed names of several American HE shells.
- Added clan logos display on tanks.
- Fixed the issue with non-destruction of antitank hedgehogs (Komarin map) when hit with HE shells in some cases.
- Fixed non-receipt of Fadin's Medal for tanks with autoloader mechanism.
- Added view of ammunition rack explosion to vehicle overtarget markers.
- Fixed several bugs with crew training.
- Fixed the undersized research cost of Т49 from М8А1.
- Fixed the cost of suspension in TD Т82.
- Fixed mouse inversion operation in SPG view mode.
- Combat levels for tier 5 heavy tanks reduced by 1.
- Fixed disappearance of indicator showing distance to a vehicle in reticle.
- Fixed the rare bug with client failure at screenshot saving.
- Fixed the display of M103 front armour in the game interface.