Please welcome the December duo, the Mauerbrecher, a new German Tier VIII heavy tank, and the T92, which was introduced in the Advent calendar as the very first vehicle. For a week only, we are offering both newcomers in different bundles – don't miss out on any of them!
The following offers are available from 24 December at 06:00 to 2 January 2018 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1):
THIS IS THE MAUERBRECHER...
...IT BRECHS MAUERS!
*Important: the missions in this package can only be completed on the Mauerbrecher after the First Victory of the Day bonus is used up, and will expire on 1 April 2018.
*Important: the missions in this package can only be completed on the T92 after the First Victory of the Day bonus is used up, and will expire on 1 April 2018.
What's so great about the Mauerbrecher?
- Armour: This German has a lot of it, which makes it incredibly difficult for the enemy to defeat, at least frontally. Side-scraping works as well, but with a frontally mounted turret, this is something you don't really need to do.
- Firepower: It doesn't just take, but deals plenty of damage as well. While it's not the main strength of the Mauerbrecher, it's able to smack anyone for high damage trying to attack this massive bunker.
- Size: The Mauerbrecher is a quite huge beast and therefore an easy target. You'll feel most at home in urban combat, where you're safe from artillery and long-range fire.
- Mobility: Of course, the mobility is rather limited. Decide from the start where you want to go, and keep pushing the enemy until there's nothing left but smoking wrecks.
What is the T92 capable of?
- Speeding: Such a lightweight doesn't have any problems driving quickly around the field. It's also fast enough to circle opponents while you pump shell after shell into their sides.
- Spotting: Its base view range of 400 m is an enormous value, which helps you spot other tanks easily, especially in combination with Coated Optics. Meanwhile, it's going to be very hard for your opponents to spot the T92, thanks to its small size and amazing camouflage value.
- Shooting: The damage per shot might not be high, but the rate of fire ensures that you can harass other tanks constantly. Good accuracy, high shell velocity, and decent stabilization help you hit them reliably over short and medium distances.
- Surviving: The best way to survive with the T92 is to not get hit in the first place. In terms of armour, it will not protect you from anything, keep that in mind if you need to play aggressively.