One of the oldest Premium Vehicles in World of Tanks is available with a discount. Here is why the VIII KV-5 should be part of your tank collection:
1. It is a World of Tanks classic
It has been around for almost a decade, has survived many updates and even more battles. A veteran that earned its stripes and its place in the game.
2. It’s DPM outmatches even some medium tanks
You don’t need the highest alpha when you’re spitting out shells faster than kids spit out broccoli.
3. The insurance payout
Make sure to get an extra insurance policy for your radio operators before heading to battle. We are joking, of course. Nobody would sell insurance in World of Tanks. But there is a good chance that your radio operator will get some scratches and bruises due to the frontal weak spot, so keep that in mind.
4. It is heavy by class and weight
The KV-5 is a mountain of steel with an engine that will get you to 40 km/h. Just imagine what damage such a colossus can do when it crashes into an opponent. Actually, why imagine when you can try it out in-game!
5. Its armor and large health pool
They will ensure that you stay around for a while, and the longer you are in a battle the more XP and Credits you collect.
Make this behemoth of a tank your own with the following package and don’t forget to check out the additional offers in the Premium Shop.
How do the x5 XP missions work?Expand
- x5 XP for the battle
- Win a battle
- Place in the top 10 of your team by base XP earned
- Random Battles only
- Can only be completed with the vehicle in the bundle
- Exception: special bundles with the main content being x5 XP missions
- This mission is active after achieving the first victory of the day in the vehicle you want to complete it with