The gripping 7v7 battle format returns in the latest WoT7 tournament— open to any team of seven magnificent tank commanders. Get the six of the fiercest commanders you know by your side and fight for gold, bonds, and up to €2,000 in cash!
The Grand Finals on October 23 and 24 will be live-streamed on the official English World of Tanks YouTube and Twitch channels from 16:00 CEST (UTC+2). If sitting back and watching from the comfort of the sofa isn't your thing, get involved and sign up today!
- Registration: Open until 90 minutes before each qualifier
- Qualifier 1: Wednesday, October 13 at 18:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- Qualifier 2: Saturday, October 16 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- Group Stage: Sunday, October 17 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- Finals: Saturday, October 23 and Sunday, October 24
- Qualifiers consist of 2 tournaments with 3 brackets each. The winners of each bracket move on to the group stage.
- Qualified teams enter the group stage together with 2 invited teams—INVIL and Tropical Clownschool, the finalists of the first WoT7 tournament.
- The group stage is played as a single round robin in 2 groups of 4 teams.
- Six teams will meet in the playoffs to compete in a double-elimination bracket.
- Match duration: 8 minutes
- Tier X vehicles only
- 7 players per team with a maximum of 2 replacements
- Map list: Prokhorovka, Himmelsdorf, Mines, Steppes, Murovanka, Cliff, Tundra, and Ghost Town
- The EBR 105 and all reward vehicles are excluded from this tournament (including the Qualification Stage)
Make sure to check the rules before participating!
Even the best commanders need to be constantly challenged. Put your might and battle prowess to the test in heated daily tournaments in October. They are the perfect breeding ground for fantastic talent and are great practice ahead of any encounters that lay ahead.
The tournaments are geared towards beginners and seasoned pros alike and offer exciting rewards too—including gold! See what's in store.