Some of you may have noticed the big number “15” wrapped around the Wargaming logo on all our portals. That number isn’t there without a reason! It’s all because Wargaming.net has been around for fifteen years. These fifteen years went by with a blink of an eye and resulted in Wargaming creating one of the most successful F2P games in history – World of Tanks.
When Wargaming is celebrating, we celebrate big. Anyone who was on last years Wargaming party on Gamescom can confirm that. We also know that no party can be good without our fans. We’d love you to join us. We want it so bad, that we organized this tournament. Are you interested in partying with us? Read on!
The winning team of the Anniversary tournament will be given the ultimate prize. Yes, it’s an expense-free trip to Minsk for the world-famous Wargaming Anniversary Party. The winner of the tournament will get to party together with the Wargaming staff from all around the world, meet the community managers, customer support, developers and many, many more! If there is anyone you wanted to talk to, you’ve got a good chance of meeting them there.
||8000per player + trip
||8000 per player
|3rd Place (2 teams)
|4th Place (4 teams)
|5th Place (8 teams)
|6th Place (16 teams)
Are you interested? If yes, then hit the “sign up” button and get your team ready for the Wargaming 15th Anniversary Tournament!
Please read the below tournament rules thoroughly as the tournament has certain restrictions applied to it.
27.05.2013 18:00 CEST (GMT+2)
Qualifier Stage (Bo1 Games)
28.05.2013 19:00 CEST (GMT+2)
2.06.2013 15:00 CEST (GMT+2)
- Team captain obligations:
- Rules infringements must be posted within 15 minutes after the round end in a dedicated thread. After the deadline passes, reports will be deemed invalid.
- All team captains must keep up to date on the forums.
- Vehicle limitations:
- No specific vehicles are prohibited.
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.
- Total tier points for a team must not be less than 20 points and no more than 42 points.
- If any team member is missing from the team, the total tier point limit is reduced by 1 per missing player.
- Declarations of tank choices before the game are not required.
- The table below depicts tier limitation for this tournament.
- A team roster must consist of 7 players, and may include up to 4 registered reserve players. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (A reserve player may replace a primary player at any time).
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of his new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams.
- A banned player whos ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban.
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team).
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified.
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are not prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees and/or affiliates per active team are allowed).
- Victory conditions:
- Each battle lasts for 10 minutes.
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base.
- The first rounds will be played in the “Best of 1” mode.
- Subsequent rounds will be “Best of 3”. Under this rule, a team which wins two games wins the match.
- The final is “Best of 5”. Under this rule, a team which wins 3 games wins the match.
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play in a best of 1 game. In best of 3 and best of 5 matches the below rule applies.
- If a match ends in a draw, we will use the 8 tier points rule. "In the case of a draw, the total tier points of surviving tanks will be added up for each team. A team with 8 tier points advantage over their opponent will be the winner" (This must be checked with a screen shot posted on this specific forum within 15 min of the game’s end) - if there is no clear winner then both teams are disqualified.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes
- Casters and admins:
- Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by the admins Bump, 0xyde or Berbo, if an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
- In case of a dispute, the ruling of an admin is final.
- Replays must be recorded by the teams from the quarter final onwards. If replays are required (i.e. to resolve disputes between teams), the details on where to send them will be provided by the admins.
- How to get to the game:
- All games are played on the World of Tanks EU1 server.
- Teams are automatically invited into games, there is a great guide to this, and a guide on what to do when you have the invite!
- As there was some confusion in the past on how to move players to participate in a round, we have created a simple guide that should help you with any possible match-joining problems.
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the above regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.
- Additionally, every player is advised to carefully read the “How not to get declined” guide.
Because of the special nature of the prize involving travelling outside of the European Union, there are some special requirements every participant must meet to be eligible to take part in this tournament. All team members of registered teams must:
- Have a valid passport (an ID card is not enough). The passport must be valid at least until the end of November 2013.
- Be eligible for a visa to Belarus.
- Be willing to provide Wargaming.net with any and all information (as well as a 35 x 45 mm up to date photograph) necessary to obtain a visa to Belarus.* The information will be requested by the European eSport team after the finalists of the tournament is known.
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the tournament final.
- Be a citizen of one or more and a resident of one of the following countries:
- EU (European Union) countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- EFTA (European Free Trade Association) countries: Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland, Switzerland.
- Any of the following unaffiliated countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia or Turkey.
- Disclaimer for CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) citizens and residents:
- The following countries included: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
- Teams composed of players from the above countries must participate in the tournament organized on the RU server.
- Teams will still be eligible to participate if they have up to one member from any CIS country.
- Be willing to provide Wargaming.net with the scan of the main page of your passport upon reaching the tournament finals. This means that all four teams who get to the finals are obliged to send in a scan of the passport to the European eSport team. This rule is in place to verify possible tournament winner nationalities to verify compliance to the above rule.
- Infringement of any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
Looking for team members? We’ve created a nice and easy to use forum section to help you out with that!
Got a question about the tournament? Our eSport team can’t read minds. Don’t hesitate to ask!
Good luck and see you in Minsk, where you’ll learn what “party hard” really means!
Any and all personal information provided to Wargaming.net (Wargaming Europe SAS, 54, Avenue du Général Leclerc, 92100, Boulogne Billancourt) will only be used for the purpose of organizing the transfer of the prize. The information will not be used for any marketing or advertising purposes. Any and all information provided by the winners will be handled with utmost care with your privacy and safety in mind at all times.