The next Mangled Metal tournament is where the biggest and heaviest tanks will be able to roll out and crush their enemies. Tier X tanks don’t often get a chance to show off, so don’t miss it!
The Mangled Metal tournament rules haven’t changed since last time, and the general principle stays the same. Here you can find the schedule for the Mangled Metal tournament:
||28th May 18:00 CEST (GMT + 2)
||29th May, from 19:00 CEST (GMT + 2)
||1st June, from 19:00 CEST (GMT + 2)
||5th June, from 19:00 CEST (GMT + 2)
||8th June, from 19:00 CEST (GMT + 2)
The prizes for the Mangled Metal tournament are the same as in the Easy 8 tournament, and are explained in the table below.
||8000per player + gold medal
||6000 per player + silver medal
|3rd Place (2 teams)
||4500per player + bronze medal
|4th Place (4 teams)
|5th Place (8 teams)
Already signed up? Make sure you register your team for approval! While you’re waiting you should go practice with your team, so take one of your Tier X mammoths and get ready mangle some metal! For those who would like to know the detailed list of rules, please read further.
Full Tournament Rules:
- Team captain obligations:
- Vehicle limitations:
- No specific vehicles are prohibited.
- Total tier points for a team must not be less than 70 points and no more than 140 points.
- Declarations of tank choices before the game are not required.
- The table below depicts tier limitation for this tournament.
- A team roster must consist of 14 players, and may include up to 6 registered reserve players. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (A reserve player may replace a primary player at any time).
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of his new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams.
- A banned player who’s ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban.
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team).
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified.
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are not prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees and/or affiliates per active team are allowed).
- Before the battle:
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby. If a team is not ready in this time and no one from the reserve can take the place in the primary (main) team, this team forfeits the game.
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.
- Victory conditions:
- Each battle lasts for 15 minutes.
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base.
- The first rounds will be “Best of 1”. Subsequent rounds will be “Best of 3”. The final is “Best of 5”.
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play in a best of 1 game. In best of 3 and best of 5 matches the below rule applies.
- If a match ends in a draw, we will use the 8 tier points rule. "In the case of a draw, the total tier points of surviving tanks will be added up for each team. A team with 8 tier points advantage over their opponent will be the winner" (This must be checked with a screen shot posted on this specific forum within 15 min of the game’s end) - if there is no clear winner then both teams are disqualified.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes
- Casters and admins:
- Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by the admins Bump, 0xyde or Berbo, if an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
- Replays must be recorded by all the members of each team from the quarter final onwards. The teams may be asked to provide replays at any given moment. The exact procedure of sending replays will be provided if the replays are needed.
- How to get to the game:
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the above regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.
- Additionally, every player is advised to carefully read the “How not to get declined” guide.
Looking for team members? We’ve created a nice and easy to use forum section to help you out with that!
Got a question about the tournament? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Good luck and have fun!