The tournaments of the European All-Star series never stop. Last month you enjoyed the Easy 8 dedicated to Tier VIII vehicles, and the Mangled Metal without tier restrictions. This month you’ll be able to join two other tournaments. The first one is the fifth season of Super 6!
Tier VI vehicles are the most commonly driven ones in World of Tanks. Do you love to take a stroll in a KV-2 with a 152 mm M-10 gun loaded up with explosive shells? Or perhaps you enjoy the rapid fire of the 76 mm M1A2 gun on the M4A3E8. It doesn’t matter which vehicle is your favourite. Pick your poison and get it rolling in the tournament!
The prize pool for the Super 6 tournament is a total of 315,000, which is distributed amongst 16 teams. The top teams also win quarters of the European All-Star medal.
||8000per player + gold medal
||6000 per player + silver medal
|3rd Place (2 teams)
||4500per player + bronze medal
|4th Place (4 teams)
|5th Place (8 teams)
Register for the tournament now!
| Stage || Date and time
| Registration opens
|| 3rd June 12:00 CEST (GMT+2)
| Registration closes
|| 10th June 18:00 CEST (GMT+2)
| First match day
|| 12th June from 19:00 CEST (GMT+2)
| Second match day
|| 14th June from 19:00 CEST (GMT+2)
| Third match day
|| 19th June from 19:00 CEST (GMT+2)
|| 22nd June from 19:00 CEST (GMT+2)
Full Tournament Rules:
- Team captain obligations:
- Rules infringements must be posted within 15 minutes after the round end in a dedicated thread. After the deadline passes, reports will be deemed invalid.
- All team captains must keep up to date on the forums.
- Vehicle limitations:
- No specific vehicles are prohibited.
- Total tier points for a team must not be more than 84 points.
- Declarations of tank choices before the game are not required.
- The table below depicts tier limitation for this tournament.
- A team roster must consist of 14 players, and may include up to 6 registered reserve players. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (A reserve player may replace a primary player at any time).
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of his new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams.
- A banned player who’s ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban.
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team).
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified.
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are not prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees and/or affiliates per active team are allowed).
- Before the battle:
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby. If a team is not ready in this time and no one from the reserve can take the place in the primary (main) team, this team forfeits the game.
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.
- Victory conditions:
- Each battle lasts for 15 minutes.
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base.
- The first rounds will be played in the “Best of 1” mode.
- Subsequent rounds will be “Best of 3”. Under this rule, a team which wins two games wins the match.
- The final is “Best of 5”. Under this rule, a team which wins 3 games wins the match.
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play in a best of 1 game. In best of 3 and best of 5 matches the below rule applies.
- If a match ends in a draw, we will use the 6 tier points rule. "In the case of a draw, the total tier points of surviving tanks will be added up for each team. A team with 6 tier points advantage over their opponent will be the winner" (This must be checked with a screen shot posted on this specific forum within 15 min of the game’s end) - if there is no clear winner then both teams are disqualified.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes
- Casters and admins:
- Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by the admins Bump, 0xyde or Berbo, if an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
- Please be aware that these rules may change slightly as these are the first of the new tournaments.
- Replays must be recorded by the teams from the quarter final onwards, any other replays are always welcome. Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the forums
- How to get to the game:
- Teams are automatically invited into games, there is a great guide to this, and a guide on what to do when you have the invite!
- As there was some confusion in the past on how to move players to participate in a round, we have created a simple guide that should help you with any possible match-joining problems.
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the above regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.
- Additionally, every player is advised to carefully read the “How not to get declined” guide.
Looking for team members? We’ve created a nice and easy to use forum section to help you out with that!
Got a question about the tournament? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Good luck and have fun!