Signups for the fourth season of the Super 6 tournament are already open. Why not get a team together and enter for the chance to win gold and a piece of the coveted EU All Star medal?
Super 6 is a tournament for tanks of tier VI and below and artillery of tier IV and below. There are 14 players in each team and if you have ever been interested into taking the first step in eSports then this is an ideal place to start.
Registration will be closed on the 15th of February 2013 at 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT). Keep that deadline in mind, as you won’t be able to participate if you don’t sign up before that time!
Please read all the rules carefully before entering a team!
|3rd Place (2 teams)
|4th Place (4 teams)
|5th Place (8 teams)
RULES INFRINGMENTS MUST BE POSTED HERE WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF THE END OF THE ROUND - ANY OTHER REPORT WILL BE REDIRECTED OR NOT VALID.
In case of any problems contact 0xyde or Bump on the forum.
- All team captains must keep up to date on the forums here
- Only tanks of Tier VI or below and artillery of Tier IV and below may be used in the championship. Declarations of tank choices before the game are not required. In the event of a team-member violating these regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.
- Light tanks will now be limited to four tanks per team. This should help prevent any "griefing" of Tier VI heavies and Tier IV artillery
- A team roster must consist of 14 players, and may include up to 6 registered reserve players. The team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (a reserve player may replace a primary player at any time)
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship at a time.
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments for the new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams
- A banned player whose ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team)
- Team and player names must not violate the Wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are NOT prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of two Wargaming.net employees per active team is allowed)
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed
- No specific vehicles are prohibited on the condition that no vehicle brings its team's total tank tier points over 84
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby and confirm their ready status. At the point of the match start the teams will enter the game with the players that are ready at the time. A match cannot be replayed due to missing players - each team can have substitute players for such a case.
- Each battle lasts for 15 minutes
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles, capture the enemy base, or have an advantage of at least 6 tier points in the case of a draw
- The first two rounds will be best of one. Subsequent rounds will be best of three. The final is best of five
- If a match ends in a draw, we will use the 6 tier points rule. "In the case of a draw, the total tier points of surviving tanks will be added up for each team. A team with 6 tier points advantage over their opponent will be the winner" (This must be checked with a screen shot posted on this specific forum within 15 min of the game’s end) - if there is no clear winner then both teams are disqualified.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the tournament setup causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to other reasons
- First round games will be held on the map Steppes. All other rounds will use the map pool below:
Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by Bump. If an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
Replays must be provided by the teams from the quarter final onwards, any other replays are always welcome. Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the related section of the forums.
How to get to the game
Teams are automatically invited into games 10 min before the stated time. Check out this great guide to see how it works.
Looking for team members?
Check the special forum to find more people looking to form a team.
Good luck and have fun, Commanders!