Super 6 is back! The third instalment of the popular tournament will be beginning soon, but there is still time to register a new team. Why not get a team together and enter for the chance to win gold and a piece of the coveted EU All Star medal?
Super 6 is a tournament for tanks of tier VI and below and artillery of tier IV and below. There are 14 players in each team and if you have ever been interested into taking the first step in eSports then this is an ideal place to start.
Registration is open now and will remain open until 17th October at 19:00 CEST (17:00 GMT). Matches will take place on 20th October, 27th October and 3rd November, starting at 18:00 CEST.
Please read all the rules carefully before entering a team!
|1st Place Team
||8000 gold per player
|2nd Place Team
||6000 gold per player
|3rd Place Teams (2)
||4000 gold per player
|4th Place Teams (4)
||2500 gold per player
|5th Place Teams (8)
||1500 gold per player
- All team captains must keep up to date on the Super 6 forums.
- Only tanks of tier VI or below and artillery of tier IV and below, may be used in the championship. Declarations of tank choices before the game are not required. In the event of a team-member violating these regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.
- A team roster must consist of 14 players, and may include up to 6 registered reserve players. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (a reserve player may replace a primary player at any time).
- Light tanks will now be limited to 4 per team, this should help prevent any "griefing" of tier 6 heavies and tier 4 artillery.
- Each player can only play for one team in each tournament, cup or championship.
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments for the new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams.
- A banned player whose ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team)
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are NOT prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees per active team is allowed)
- Use of premium shells and consumables is allowed
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby. If a team is not ready in this time and no-one from the reserve can take the place in the primary(main) team, this team forfeits the game
- Each battle lasts for 15 minutes
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base
- The first two rounds will be best of 1. Subsequent rounds will be best of 3. The final is best of 5
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play. This rule is in effect for all rounds however the tournament organiser has the option to make a decision on rematches for Semi Final and Final drawn games
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes
Light tanks will now be limited to 4 per team, this should help prevent any "griefing" of tier 6 heavies and tier 4 artillery.
Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by BUMP. If an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
Replays must be provided by the teams from the quarter final onwards, any other replays are always welcome. Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the related section of the forums.
How to get to the game
Teams are automatically invited into games 10 min before the stated time. Check out this great guide to see how it works.
Looking for team members?
Check the special forum to find more people looking to form a team.
Good luck and have fun, Commanders!