Summer is ending, and autumn brings a fresh wind of change! This month, we are going to implement a new schedule for our weekly competitive activities.
New weekly schedule
Starting 3 September, the following changes will apply:
- The regular daily tournament days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The playoffs of the Monday tournaments are played on the Tuesday.
- The playoffs of the Wednesday tournaments are played on the Thursday.
- On Fridays, both the group stage and the playoffs are played.
|16:00 CEST||18:00 CEST||20:00 CEST|
|Monday||1v1 - Tier VI (group stage)||2v2 - Tier VI (group stage)||3v3 - Tier VI (group stage)|
|Tuesday||1v1 - Tier VI (playoffs)||2v2 - Tier VI (playoffs)||3v3 - Tier VI (playoffs)|
|Wednesday||1v1 - Tier VIII (group stage)||2v2 - Tier VIII (group stage)||3v3 - Tier VIII (group stage)|
|Thursday||1v1 - Tier VIII (playoffs)||2v2 - Tier VIII (playoffs)||3v3 - Tier VIII (playoffs)|
|Friday||1v1 - Tier VI||2v2 - Tier VI||5v5 - Tier VI|
KV-2 (R), Tiger 131, T92, do these sound familiar? Occasionally, a premium tournament will put your team to the test. These competitions will allow their winners to win some of the newest premium releases. You can expect another very soon!
Big game hunters read up! The second week of September will be a premium week. Which means, from 10 September to 14 September the traditional tournament rewards will be temporarily boosted to offer some fine premium vehicles to the winners:
- In Tier VI tournaments:
- In Tier VIII tournaments:
You will find all the tournaments that are currently open in the "Tournament" section of the portal. From there, you will also be able to check the upcoming tournaments, as well as the latest news about competitive gaming.
Important tips for newcomers
- How to use the tournament system and prevent technical defeats
- Guide on how to create and join a team (Video/Text)
- Forum section to find a team
- Anything unclear? Ask us anything in the tournament section on the official World of Tanks forum.