You’ve recently had a chance to experience Mangled Metal and Arty Party. That was just the beginning. The time has come to present to you a new brand of madness. The Mystery Cup!
We’ve consulted the Book of Armaments and came to the conclusion that it clearly states the following recipe for a perfect tournament:
- Gather your friends (or foes) to form a team of ten. Not nine nor eleven. Just ten.
- Each of your chosen comrades shalt have an armoured beast from one of tiers one to five. Each of the tiers has to be represented in each of their garages, or a terrible fate shall await the entire team.
- You will be honoured to know, that no intelligence about the battle is known beforehand. You will be going in blind and unprepared. You may encounter any map, any game mode, any battle duration.
We hope you’ll enjoy this revolutionary tournament idea. Enjoy the usual info graphic with all the most important information below.
First games are BO1, after the first game they are BO3, and the finals are BO5.
Some basic tips if you're new to eSports tournaments:
- Information for creating your own team.
- Information for joining an existing team.
- Once you’ve assembled a team, remember to click the Apply for Tournament button in the team managing page.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how the automated system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face technical defeat!
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the tournament regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.