Mangled Metal is back in town, bringing you all-out tank carnage and destruction. This tournament pits top-tier metal monsters against each other, giving you and your teammates the chance to win gold and World of Tanks fame.
If you’re calculating your chances on the battlefield, cast your eye over the infographic below for a summary of this tournament’s basic rules:
First games are BO1, after the first game they are BO3, and the finals are BO5.
Some basic tips if you're new to eSports tournaments:
- Information for creating your own team.
- Information for joining an existing team.
- Once you’ve assembled a team, remember to click the Apply for Tournament button in the team managing page.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how the automated system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face technical defeat!
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the tournament regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.