Isn’t artillery great? Here at Wargaming, we think that the humble artillery is so great that it needs its own tournament!
So without further ado, we welcome you to Death From Above! This is the first of the new Fun Cup series we are going to be running.
The premise is simple – up to 7 players per team all playing maximum tier IV artillery only. The tournament will run over one month.
This may be fun, but the tournament itself is no joke! There is still a generous gold prize for the winners and the chance to win the final quarter of the EU All Star Medal!
So what are you waiting for? Register now then get out there and rain destruction from the skies!
|1st Place Team
||6000 Gold per player
|2nd Place Team
||4000 Gold per player
|3rd Place Teams (x2)
||2500 Gold per player
|4th Place Teams (x4)
||1500 Gold per player
- Teams must consist of only artillery and at least one artillery from every nation (FR,DE,USA,RU).
- A team roster must consist of between 4 and 7 players, and may include up to 2 registered reserve players. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (a reserve player may replace a primary player at any time)
- Only Artillery up to Tier IV may be used. In the event of a team-member violating these regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.
- A team cannot exceed 23 total tier points for 7 players. If there are less than 7 players on the team, the total tier point limit is reduced by 2 for each missing player.
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship.
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of their new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams.
- A banned player whose ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban.
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team).
- Team and player names must not violate the Wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified.
- Wargaming staff or affiliates are NOT prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration – these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees per active team is allowed).
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby. If a team is not ready in this time and no-one from the reserve can take the place in the primary (main) team, this team forfeits the game.
- Each battle lasts for 15 minutes.
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy Artillery or capture the enemy base
- The first two rounds will be best of 1. Subsequent rounds will be best of 3. The final is best of 5
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play. This rule is in effect for all rounds however the tournament organiser has the option to make a decision for Semi-Final and Final games which end in a draw.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system.
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes.
- Live Oaks
Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by Bump. If an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
Replays must be provided by the teams from the quarter final onwards. Of course, any other replays are always welcome! Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the Fun Cup section of the forums
How to get to the game!
Teams are automatically invited into games beginning 18:00 onwards.
Check out this great guide to see how this works.
Looking for team members?
Visit the special forum to find teammates!
Good luck and have fun!