This edition of Clan Rivals will be all about the machines. Watch them take over on August 1 and 2 from 16:00 CEST (UTC+2).
Before this fateful event, your clan will have the opportunity to rise up in one of the two qualifiers on July 22 and 25. The top 8 teams in the qualifiers will take part in the group stage on Sunday, July 26.
A live stream will be available for everyone to watch the finals one week later. If you want to be there, sign up today!
The same team can sign up for both qualifiers to double its chances! However, it can only qualify once. Each player may only play in one team.
The events leading to judgment day will unfold as follows:
- Registration: July 13 – 22
- Qualification Round: July 22 & 25
- Finals: August 1 & 2
- Group stage consists of 4 groups with 4 teams each
- 4 teams (places 1-4) from the Metal Wars event and 12 teams from qualifiers.
- 8 clans will proceed to the play-offs, where the top 2 of each group will form the 4 quarter-finals
- Tier X vehicles
- 15 vs. 15 teams
- Map list: Prokhorovka, Himmelsdorf, Cliff, Mines, Ruinberg, Live Oaks, Murovanka
- Vehicle selection for the Group Stage and Play-Offs is limited to tech tree and collector vehicles
Make sure to check the rules for the Clan Rivals before participating!
The machines run on fuel, but their commanders run on prizes!
€10,000 (for the team) + 500,000 + 100,000+ Champion style + 15x BenQ EX2780Q 144Hz Gaming Monitor + invitation to the Tanker Day Super Cup in September
|2nd place||€5000 (for the team) + 250,000 + 75,000 + Participant style|
|3rd–4th Place||175,000 + 50,000 + Participant style|
|5th–8th Place||100,000 + 25,000 + Participant style|