It's time to revisit the debris-filled streets of the famous World of Tanks urban maps. This Fun Cup will take you on a series of fast-paced low-tier battle-races across the cities of Ensk, Ruinberg and Himmelsdorf.
You can pick any tank of Tier II. All you need to do is find some friends in order to field a team of 10 players and make sure your team is registered before the closing date. Size doesn't matter here - it's all about strategy and tactics, so prepare for some high-octane action and shift straight into top gear!
The top 16 teams will receive a gold prize and the top four will win the Fun Cup quarter of the coveted “EU All Star” medal. Stay tuned to all the fun cup news – including updates, team news and team recruitment on the official Fun Cup forum!
Gold Prize Allocation:
|3rd Place (2 teams)
|4th Place (4 teams)
|5th Place (8 teams)
- All team captains must keep up to date on the forums here.
- Teams must consist ONLY of Tier II vehicles. Any vehicle is allowed, including Tank Destroyers and Artillery.
- A team roster must consist of 10 players and may include up to 5 registered reserve players. Teams must be fully registered and accepted before playing. For a team to be accepted, it must have a minimum of 10 players and must click "Apply for Tournament" on their team page.
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of his new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams
- A banned player whose ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team)
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are NOT prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees per active team is allowed)
- Use of premium shells, consumables and tanks is allowed
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby. If a team is not ready in this time and no one from the reserve can take the place in the primary(main) team, this team forfeits the game
- Each battle lasts for 10 minutes
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy tanks or capture the enemy base.
- The first two rounds will be best of 1. Subsequent rounds will be best of 3. The finals will be best of 5.
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play. From the quarter-finals onwards we will use the 6 Tier Points Rule:
- "In case of a draw, the total tier points of surviving tanks will be added up for each team. A team with 6 tier points advantage over their opponent will be the winner"
- The above must be proven with a screenshot posted on this forum within 15 min of the end of your game - if there is no clear winner, both teams are disqualified for passive play
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes
- First round games will be held on the map Himmelsdorf. All other rounds will use the map pool below:
Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by BUMP. If an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited.
Replays must be provided by the teams from the quarter final onwards, any other replays are always welcome. Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the related section of the forums.
How to get to the game
Teams are automatically invited into games 10 min before the stated time. Check out this great guide to see how it works.
Looking for team members?
Check the special forum to find more people looking to form a team.
Good luck and have fun, Commanders!