The 7/54 mode was implemented to the Wargaming.net League and you can have a go of the same mode both in the Team Battle mode as well as in the Easy 8, 7/54 mode. The time has come for the fourth season of the madness to commence!
You’ll find all the basic information in our infographic:
Rules Check List
For disputed results or to report unsporting behaviour/instances of cheating, please use the Rule Enforcement thread.
Some basic tips if you're new to eSports tournaments:
- Information for creating your own team.
- Information for joining an existing team.
- Once you’ve assembled a team, remember to click the Apply for Tournament button in the team managing page.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how the automated system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face technical defeat!
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the tournament regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.
Enjoy and don’t forget to join the Bronze Series for more 7/54 fun!