Your favorite tank battles just got even fiercer! WoT7: the new 7v7 tournament mode pits smaller teams against each other in a ferocious new format. Go head to head in intense tank battles and join arms with friends and commanders outside of your clan. Fight for gold, bonds, and up to €2,000 in cash!
Sign up and prove yourself in the two qualifiers on April 17 and April 18 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2), and then again as you battle among the top 8 teams in the group stage on April 24 and April 25 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2).
The Grand Finale on May 1 at 17:00 CEST (UTC+2) and May 2 at 17:00 CEST (UTC+2) will be live streamed for all to see on the official World of Tanks YouTube and Twitch channels. If you want to be on screen and in the middle of the action rather than watching from the sidelines, sign up today!
- Registration: April 10 through April 17
- Qualifier 1: April 17 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- Qualifier 2: April 18 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- Group Stage: April 24 at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- Finals: May 1 and May 2
- Qualifiers consist of 2 tournaments with 2 brackets each. The winners of each bracket move on to the group stage.
The group stage is played as a single round robin in one group of 8 teams.
- 6 teams will meet in the playoffs to compete in a double-elimination bracket.
- Match duration: 7 minutes
- Tier X vehicles
- 7v7 players, with two replacements per team
- Map list: Prokhorovka, Himmelsdorf, Mines, Steppes, Murovanka, Sand River, Cliff, Ghost Town
Make sure to check the rules before participating!
We recently introduced 7v7 battles into regular April tournaments. So if you are ready to test your mettle, and are hungry for gold, sign up and get some practice in before the limelight is on you and your team.
Put your skills and battle prowess to the test in daily April tournaments. Whether you're a seasoned tournament veteran or a fresh face, April promises to be a fun and lucrative month for all! Take a look at what's lined up!