Are you strong enough? Do you have an eagle-eye? Are your shells sharper than razers?
The time has come to prove your claim! Without fear, there is no true courage - without courage, there are no heroes. Here is your chance to rise!
Click on the tournaments you want to register to:
The 486 series consists of three independent tournaments, each played using a different Tier, on a different day. You can register to one, two, or all three tournaments. If you only want to play in the Tier VI tournament for example, it's entirely up to you!
In the 486 series, all the participating teams will be sorted into groups of 10 teams. It is a round-robin tournament: each team plays against the nine other teams in their group and a ranking is then made in each group.
The series offers remarkable gold rewards!
All these tournaments will be played in 3v3 in Encounter mode on:
The Tier 4 Day will occur 18 April.
The Tier 8 Day will occur 20 April.
The Tier 6 Day will occur 22 April.
- 1st place: 600
- 2nd place: 400
- 3rd place: 200
- 4th place: 150
If 800 teams register to the same cup, the team finishing in 5th place of the Group Stage phase of this cup will receive 100.
- If 1200 teams register to the Tier IV day: 10 tier IV (Valentine II) tanks will be distributed to random players
- If 1200 teams register to the Tier VIII day: 10 tier VIII (AMX CDC) tanks will be distributed to random players
- If 1200 teams register to the Tier VI day: 10 tier VI (Skoda T 40) tanks will be distributed to random players
Rules Check List:
- We invite you to check the Tournament Guide for tips on how to join and create teams. If you need a team, or some players, please visit the recruitment thread.
- If you still have a question, you are invited to post it in the special Questions & Answers thread.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how this system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face a technical defeat!
- Any dispute or rule violation can be reported to the admins on the dedicated forum page.