We were all students once, and some of us still are, right? So now that September is here, it is back to school time again - an amazing occasion for a big contest! Show off your artistic skills, and spread the back-to-school spirit on social media to win great in-game prizes like the M56 Scorpion (a brand new and rare American TD), the STA-2 (Japanese Tier VIII medium tank) and more!
All you need to do is “pimp” a tank to make it the ultimate back-to-school ride! You can design and modify your chosen tank however you please, as long as it’s related to World of Tanks. Entries must be made as a picture uploaded to one or all three of the social media channels being used for the contest: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The competition begins on all social media platforms from 17 September 2015 and ends on 30 September 2015 at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)
||1st||M56 Scorpion + Garage Slot + 2000 + 1 month Premium Account||
M56 Scorpion + Garage Slot + 1000 + 7 days of Premium Account
(5 winners will be chosen to receive this prize)
|M56 Scorpion + Garage Slot + 2000 + 14 days of Premium Account|
STA-2 + Garage Slot + 1000 + 14 days of Premium Account
STA-2 + Garage Slot + 1000 + 7 days of Premium Account
|3rd||3500 + 1 month Premium Account||-||3500 + 1 month Premium Account|
|4th||2000 + 14 days of Premium Account||-||-|
1) The contest will begin on 17 September 2015 and it will end on 30 September 2015 at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)
2) The theme of the contest is to design your tank related to World of Tanks and your concept of back to school.
3) You can draw a tank or make one using computer – choice of style is entirely up to you!
4) Any and all image editing tools are allowed to create your submission.
5) Participants must submit their picture as specified for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in order to be eligible.
6) You MUST include your in-game nickname in your comment/post.
7) A valid EU Wargaming.net account nickname is required so we can contact you if you win.
8) You can participate in all contests on all the social media channels and increase your chances of winning. However, please note that you can only win once.
9) In case of non-compliance to the rules on the contest (not following the rules, stolen artwork, misusing the hashtags or not including your username) we will not be able to take your participation into account.
10) By taking part in the contest, you accept that your creation/content may be published and used by Wargaming.net.
11) By taking part in the contest, you agree to not submit any content protected by copyright and already published on the internet.
12) By taking part in the contest, you identify yourself as the author of the creation/content you are submitting.
13) All designs must be appropriate for an audience of all ages – this means it must not include obscene, offensive or racist imagery, or content that would transgress our rules and policies.
14) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with! Roll Out!