Hunt Us Down is back this week! Hit the battlefields and keep your eyes peeled for the Wargaming tanks. If you destroy one, you’ll win some credits!
- The contest will be running throughout three whole days from August 21st at 07:30 CEST (05:30 GMT) until August 24rd 07:30 CEST (05:30 GMT). That’s right – you can meet our Wargaming tanks in battle any time throughout the day and evening.
- This week, there are no fixed sessions for certain tiers. Vehicles of any and all tiers can be found at any time.
- The rewards system for this contest is now fully automated. Winners will be rewarded straight after the match by the system. There is no need to take any screenshots.
- A player who successfully destroys the Wargaming tank will receive 250 000 credits. Team-killing is still against the rules – if you team-kill the Wargaming tank, not only will you win nothing, but you’ll get a caution and be flagged as a team killer as well!
- Please be aware that there is no reward for defending the vehicle. However, whilst the enemy team is busy hunting the tank, there could be an ideal opening to go out and capture the base or take down your enemy!
In order to help you identify the target, all Wargaming tanks will be sporting a fashionable silver camouflage design.
As well as the silver camouflage, the Hunt Us Down vehicles are part of the HUD2 clan. In addition, their names will be marked on the battlescreen and team lists with a special symbol.
That’s it for the rules! You could meet the silver tanks at any time simply by joining a random battle.
Good luck hunting the silver tanks!