Commanders, due to some technical issue with the Fog of War feature, we decided to start the Global Map Season 19 with the FoW feature being disabled. We are already working on a fix and will inform you when we are ready to enable the feature again.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Commanders! The time has come to start a new journey on the Global Map. Prepare to achieve glory and earn great rewards!
Season 19 of the Global Map will kick off on September 19 and last until November 21 (with the final battles taking place on November 20). This Season, expect close to the same rules as usual but with a revised distribution system for gold and bonds, an updated list of rewards from the Workshop, and the chance to obtain the brand-new Warrior of the South 2D style at the end of the Season.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about Season 19!
Reward Distribution System for Season 19
The new gold and bonds distribution system (which you may remember from Season 18) will remain in effect on the Global Map. Here is a brief recap of how it works:
- Players can receive gold for their activity. To receive awards during the Season, you will need to play in battles and earn personal Fame Points, then be awarded a position on the daily leaderboard. The most active players will also earn bonds. Your accumulated gold and bonds can be claimed at any time on the Clan Dashboard in the game client.
- Clans will have a separate leaderboard that counts Fame Points earned over each week. Clans that reach the top positions on the leaderboard will receive gold, and the most successful clans will also earn bonds. At the end of the week, the Clan Leaderboard is reset, and the cycle starts again. The quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans will depend on the overall activity of players during the week.
Changes From Previous Seasons
At the end of Season 19, the strongest clans will receive rewards of gold and bonds in their clan vault. The number of rewards earned will depend on the clan’s ranking in the final Clan Leaderboard at the end of the Season.
|Position||Gold in the Clan Treasury||Bonds in the Clan Treasury|
Season Rewards and the Season Leaderboard
At the end of Season 19, clans will receive the following traditional commemorative rewards based on their position on the general Clan Leaderboard for the Global Map:
Players will also have the chance to earn the new Warrior of the South 2D style at the end of the Season. The Workshop will continue to work according to the same rules as in previous Seasons but with updated rewards.
The Personal Leaderboard
The Personal Leaderboard will be adjusted based on personal Fame Points earned each day. To place on the Leaderboard, players will need to earn at least 15 personal Fame Points. Depending on their position on the Leaderboard at the end of the day, any participant who makes the Leaderboard will receive certain rewards.
- Players who place on the Personal Leaderboard will receive between 10–40 gold. Players in the top 50% of the Leaderboard will also receive 15–75 bonds. The Leaderboard is reset at the start of battles each day.
- All of the gold and bonds that players earn will be credited to a special vault at the end of the day. These rewards can be claimed from the vault in a special section of the Clan Dashboard.
- If a player does not claim their rewards manually, the gold and bonds will be automatically credited to their account once the Season ends or when the player leaves their clan.
- All team players will receive an equal number of Fame Points for each battle fought, as follows:
|Tournament Among Challengers in a Regular Province||26||19|
|Battle Against the Province Owner||26||19|
- Players on the losing team will only receive personal Fame Points based on the results of battles in which their team destroyed at least five enemy vehicles.
The Clan Leaderboard will be adjusted based on clan Fame Points earned. Depending on their position at the end of the week, clans can receive gold and bonds in their vault.
- The quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans is equal to the quantity of gold and bonds earned by players for placing on the personal leaderboard over the course of each week.
- Clan Fame Points can be earned for participating in battles, capturing and owning provinces, owning provinces, or completing Clan Tasks.
- The Clan Leaderboard is reset at the end of each week.
Clan Fame Points FormulaExpand
- Fame_Points = clan Fame Points earned in battle
- Fame_points_base = the base number of clan Fame Points
- Battle_type_c = battle type multiplier
- Event_value_c = game event multiplier
- Еlo_c = Elo rating multiplier, corresponding to the front Elo rating for Tier X vehicles
- Team_XP = the amount of XP a team earned in the battle
- Battle_XP = the total number of XP that teams earned in the battle
- Team_size = the size of the team (set at 15 players)
Battle type multipliers (Battle_type_c)
|Tournament in a landing province||1|
|Tournament among challengers in a regular province||5|
|Battle with the province owner||5|
Elo rating multipliers (Elo_c)
|ELO RATING OF THE OPPONENT CLAN||ELO_C|
- Clans receive 12,000 clan Fame Points for the first capture of any province (once per Season).
- Clans receive clan Fame Points for owning a province. The number of Fame Points awarded decreases with each day of ownership.
- After leaving the Global Map, the bonus for owning a province will be reset, as if the clan did not previously own this province.
- When a province is captured repeatedly by the same clan (excluding a capture after leaving the Global Map), the bonus will not be reset, and it will be as if the clan had continued to own the province without interruption.
For example, if a clan owns a province for three days, loses it, then re-captures it the following day, that clan will receive 3,000 clan Fame Points for the first day of resumed ownership and 0 clan Fame Points for the following day.
DAYS OF PROVINCE OWNERSHIP
REWARD IN CLAN FAME POINTS
Clans that own groups of provinces will also receive clan Fame Points.
|NUMBER OF PROVINCES OWNED||REWARD IN CLAN FAME POINTS|
All Fame Points earned by a clan are accumulated on the Season Leaderboard. At the end of the Season, depending on the clan's position on the Leaderboard, all clan members will receive a reward.
|MAX. POSITION||MEDAL||STYLES||DECALS||PARTICIPATION EMBLEM|
|1||"Warrior of the South" and "Water Element" styles||
|4 — Top 10%|
|Top 10% — Top 50%||"Water Element" style|
|Top 50% — Top 70%||—||—||—|
In order to receive rewards, players must be a member of a clan and participate in at least five Global Map battles for that clan during the Season. Leaving a clan mid-Season will reset the battle counter.
- All battles will be played in the absolute 15v15 format in Tier X vehicles.
- The battle duration is 15 minutes.
- Fog of War is ON.
- Vehicle lock is OFF.
- Clan Tasks are ON.
In Season 19, players will have access to the Workshop. There, they can produce various rewards using resources earned from battles on the Global Map.
All team members will receive the same number of resources, depending on the following factors:
- Battle outcome: Clans earn more resources for a victory than for a defeat.
- Number of enemy vehicles destroyed: The more enemy vehicles a clan destroys, the more resources they will receive.
If a team has not destroyed any enemy vehicles in a battle, none of the players on that team will receive resources at the end of the battle.
The following items can be produced in the Workshop:
|50||50||10 times per account|
3 Personal Reserves: +50% to Combat XP for 1 hour
3 Personal Reserves: +50% to credits for 1 hour
|5 times per account|
|Set of styles||
Conqueror 2D style
Nightfall 2D style
Vanquisher 2D style
|Once per account|
5 Personal Reserves: +50% to credits for 1 hour
5 Personal Reserves: +50% to Combat XP for 1 hour
|Once per account|
Only one item can be produced at a time, but you can queue items for production and reorder or remove them from the queue at will. If you remove an item from the queue (including items that are currently being assembled), its component resources will be returned to the Depot in full. In the Workshop, you can check out the battle log to see how many resources you have earned in battles since the start of the Season.
The Workshop will be available until the end of the Season. After that, all unused resources and components will be removed from your account.
The Playing Field
Season 19 will take place in South America. The income of the provinces that are always present on the map is disabled.
A total of 600 provinces will be available on the map, of which about 25% will be landing provinces.
- El Halluf
- Fisherman's Bay
- Live Oaks
- Pearl River
- Safe Haven
- Sand River
- Serene Coast
- The maximum number of applications for landing provinces is 32.
- The maximum number of active landing applications that can be submitted by a clan (with at least 90 members who have a Tier X vehicle) is six.
- Landing provinces are dynamic and change locations when battles are over.
- Clans that already own provinces can apply for landing tournaments on the Global Map.
- Clans cannot attack landing provinces by land.
The First Day and World Redivision
On the first day of the Season, all provinces on the Global Map will be landing provinces. Once the Prime Time is over, the provinces will switch to the main mode according to the general rules of the Season.
- There can be a total of 16 landing tournament participants during World Redivision.
- If a battle for a landing province ends in a draw, it will be considered a defeat for the challengers.
Special Penalties for Missing a Battle
Clan Fame Points will be deducted from the sum of Points earned by the clan over the week. The same number will be deducted from the general Clan Leaderboard for the Season.
NUMBER OF NO-SHOW BATTLES OVER 3 DAYS
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LANDING APPLICATIONS
|CLAN FAME POINTS PENALTY|
Clans that ignore the penalties and incur them in large numbers may be subject to additional sanctions at the administration's discretion.
Match-Fixing and Clan Wars Violations
Match-fixing is prohibited by the regulations. Clans and players that violate the rules will lose all of their Fame Points (both clan and personal), and their game accounts will be banned.
In cases related to the accumulation of Fame Points (e.g., suspicions of match-fixing, etc.), the administration reserves the right to demand a battle replay, screenshots, or other relevant information. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to make a decision at their discretion. We strongly recommend that players activate Enable Battle Recording in the game settings.
It is prohibited to use the game in any way that is not provided for by the Eng-User License Agreement, the Game Rules, or any other rules, as well as in any way that may go beyond the scope of standard gameplay. Passive (i.e., pacifist) behavior towards members of another team, clan, or clan alliance is prohibited. If violations are detected, clans will be removed from the Global Map. Repeated violations may be punished with more severe penalties.
Get ready for tons of rewards and exciting battles in the new Season of the Global Map.
Good luck on the battlefield, Commanders!