We are glad to announce the start of Season 18 on the Global Map, which will take place from April 25 through June 19.
Season 18 is an experimental one with a fundamentally new model of gold and bonds distribution for playing on the Global Map.
In previous Seasons, gold was earned by clans. By capturing provinces and completing Clan Tasks, clans would receive gold in their Treasury, which in turn was managed by clan officers. This will change in Season 18.
Now, gold will be received not only by clans, but also by players for their activity on the Global Map. At the same time, the strategic component will remain, and clans will need to capture territories and hold them to earn gold.
New Distribution System
How It Works for Players
A personal daily leaderboard for players will appear on the Global Map. To enter the leaderboard, players simply need to fight battles on the Global Map. For each battle, all participants will receive personal Fame Points.
Having earned 15 Points, players enter the leaderboard and receive gold. The higher the player is on the leaderboard, the more gold they receive. The minimum amount a player can receive for entering the leaderboard is 10 gold. The maximum is 40 gold. In addition, those who are in the top 50% of the leaderboard will also receive 15–75 bonds.
The accumulated gold and bonds can be collected at any time on the Clan Dashboard.
The leaderboard is reset the next day, and the cycle repeats again. So for each day of play on the Global Map, battle participants will earn gold, and the most active and successful players will also earn bonds.
What's Changed for Clans?
Clans will continue to earn gold and bonds for the clan Treasury. The general mechanics for clans are similar to those from big events but significantly simpler. A weekly clan leaderboard, sorted by clan Fame Points, will appear on the Global Map.
Clan Fame Points are earned in battles and for capturing and holding provinces, as well as for completing Clan Tasks. The clans that reach the top positions on the leaderboard will receive gold, while the most successful clans will also receive bonds. The quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans depends directly on the general activity of players during the week.
The total quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans will be equal to the sum of gold and bonds earned by players for their personal leaderboard throughout the whole week. At the end of the week, the weekly clan leaderboard is reset, and the cycle starts again.
Therefore, the more players participate in battles on the Global Map, the more gold and bonds clans will earn for their Treasury.
Season Rewards and Season Leaderboard
We have kept the traditional commemorative rewards at the end of the Season. The general clan leaderboard of the Season will appear on the Global Map, and, by the end of the Season, clans will receive the traditional rewards: medals, styles, and decals. We have prepared a new 2D style—Warrior of the North—for this Season's participants. The Workshop will function as normal during the Season.
Changes From Previous Seasons
- The system of gold distribution on the Global Map has changed
- Province income in gold is OFF
- High-income provinces are OFF
- Rental vehicles are OFF
- Auctions and Influence are OFF
- Political rating is OFF
- Headquarters is OFF
- Vehicle lock is OFF
- Divisions can be created in any province
- Division creation and upkeep are free
- Revolts are OFF
- Ransacks are OFF
- Landing provinces are dynamic and change their location when landing battles are over
- The leaderboard is formed based on personal Fame Points earned during the day. To enter the leaderboard, players need to earn at least 15 personal Fame Points. Depending on their position on the leaderboard at the end of the day, all participants of the leaderboard receive certain rewards.
- The minimum amount a player can receive for entering the leaderboard is 10. The maximum is 40 gold. Players in the top 50% of the leaderboard will also receive 15–75.
- Gold and bonds earned by players over the day are credited to a special vault at the end of the day.
- Gold and bonds earned by players over the day can be collected from the vault in a special section of the Clan Dashboard.
- All accumulated gold and bonds can be claimed at any time. They are automatically credited once the Season ends or when players leave the clan.
- The leaderboard is reset when battles start the next day.
All team players will receive personal Fame Points equally through their accumulation for each battle fought according to the following rules:
|VICTORY||DEFEAT||Tournament among challengers in a regular province||Battles with the province owner|
Regardless of whether a team wins or loses, Points will be awarded to players only if the team destroys five or more enemy vehicles.
- The clan leaderboard is formed based on clan Fame Points. Depending on their position by the end of the week, clans can receive gold and bonds for their Treasury.
- The quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans is equal to the quantity of gold and bonds earned by players for entering the personal leaderboard over a week.
- Clan Fame Points can be earned for participating in battles, capturing provinces, owning provinces, and completing Clan Tasks.
- The clan leaderboard is reset at the end of the week.
View the formula for calculating clan Fame Points earned in battles:
- Fame_Points = clan Fame Points earned in battle
- Fame_points_base = the base number of clan Fame Points
- Battle_type_c = battle type multiplier
- Event_value_c = game event multiplier
- Еlo_c = Elo rating multiplier, corresponding to the front Elo rating for Tier X vehicles
- Team_XP = the number of experience points a team earned in battle
- Battle_XP = the total number of experience points both teams earned in battle
- Team_size = the size of the team (set at 15 players)
Battle type multipliers (Battle_type_c)
|Tournament in a landing province||1|
|Tournament among challengers in a regular province||5|
|Battle with the province owner||5|
Elo rating multipliers (Elo_c)
|ELO RATING OF THE OPPONENT CLAN||ELO_C|
Clans receive 12,000 clan Fame Points for the first capture of any province. The first capture of a province will net clan Fame Points once per Season.
Clans receive clan Fame Points for owning a province. The number of Fame Points earned for owning a province decreases for each day of ownership.
When a province is captured repeatedly (excluding capture after leaving the Global Map), the bonus remains as if the clan owned it without interruption.
After leaving the Global Map, the bonus for owning a province starts to be credited in full, as if the clan did not previously own this province.
For example, a clan owns a province for three days, loses it, then re-captures it the following day. In this case, the clan will receive 3,000 clan Fame Points for the first day of resumed ownership and 0 clan Fame Points for the following day.
DAYS A CLAN OWNS A PROVINCE (IN GAME DAYS)
CLAN FAME POINTS
Clans that own groups of provinces receive clan Fame Points.
|NUMBER OF PROVINCES UNDER CLAN CONTROL||REWARD IN CLAN FAME POINTS|
General Clan Leaderboard
All Fame Points earned by the clan are accumulated on the Season Leaderboard. At the end of the Season, depending on the clan's position, all clan members will receive a reward.
|MAX. POSITION||MIN. POSITION||MEDAL||STYLES||DECALS||PARTICIPATION EMBLEM|
|1||—||"Warrior of the North" and "Earth Element" 2D styles||
|Top 10%||Top 50%||Earth Element 2D style|
|Top 50%||Top 70%||—||—||—|
One copy of a style is credited per account. They can be switched between vehicles without restrictions. Six copies of the participant emblem and decal will be credited per account.
|Winner of Season 18, Class I|
|Winner of Season 18, Class II|
|Winner of Season 18, Class III|
In Season 18, players will have access to the Workshop, where they can produce various rewards using resources earned after battles on the Global Map.
The number of resources is the same for all team members and depends on the following factors:
- Clans earn more resources for a victory than for a defeat.
- The more enemy vehicles they destroy, the more resources the clan will receive.
- If a clan fails to destroy at least one enemy vehicle, players will not receive resources for the battle.
Items that can be produced in the Workshop are as follows:
|50||50||10 times per account|
|Set of Personal Reserves||
3 Personal Reserves: +50% to Combat XP for 1 hour
3 Personal Reserves: +200% to Crew XP for 1 hour
3 Personal Reserves: +300% to Free XP for 1 hour
|5 times per account|
|Set of Styles||
Clan Urban 2D style
Nightfall 2D style
Digital Adapted 2D style
|Once per account|
5 Personal Reserves: +50% to credits for 1 hour
5 Personal Reserves: +50% to Combat XP for 1 hour
5 Personal Reserves: + 200% to Crew XP for 1 hour
|Once per account|
Only one item can be produced at a time. However, others can be added to the production queue. The produced items are added to the player's account immediately after production is complete. Items in the production queue can be shifted within it—or removed from the queue altogether, returning the resources to the Depot in full.
In the Workshop, players can find the battle log. It displays the number of resources earned in all battles since the start of Season 18. The Workshop will be available until the end of the Season on June 20 at 4:59 CEST. All unused resources and produced components will then be deducted.
Season 18 will take place in South America. The income of the provinces that are always present on the map is disabled.
A total of 600 provinces will be available on the Global Map, of which about 25% will be landing provinces.
Prime Times of the Season are from 19:00 through 22:00 CEST. In 50% of provinces, battle start times are shifted by 15 minutes, depending on their Prime Times.
The maximum number of applications for landing provinces is 32.
The maximum number of active landing applications that can be submitted by a clan (if it has at least 90 members who have a Tier X vehicle) is six.
Landing provinces are dynamic and change their location when battles are over.
Clans that already own provinces can apply for landing tournaments on the Global Map.
Clans cannot attack landing provinces by land.
First Day and World Redivision
On the first day of the Season, all provinces on the Global Map will be landing provinces. Once Prime Time is over, the provinces will switch to the main mode, according to the general rules of the Season.
The number of landing tournament participants during World Redivision is 16.
If the battle for a landing province ends in a draw, it will be counted as a defeat for the challengers.
Penalties for No-Shows in Battle
Clan Fame Points will be deducted from the sum of Points earned by the clan over the week. The same number will be deducted from the general clan leaderboard of the Season.
NUMBER OF NO-SHOWS
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LANDING APPLICATIONS
|CLAN FAME POINTS||REFERENCE PERIOD|
|1||6||Penalties shall not apply||
Fixed Battles and Clan Violations
- Fixed battles are prohibited, per the Regulations. Clans and players that violate the rules may lose all their Fame Points (both clan and personal), and their game accounts may be banned.
- In contradictory cases related to adding Fame Points (e.g., suspicions of fixed battles, etc.), the administration reserves the right to demand the battle replay, screenshots, and other related information. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to make a decision at their discretion. We strongly recommend players activate Enable Battle Recording in the game settings.
- It is prohibited to use the game in ways that are not provided for by the License Agreement, the Game Rules, or other Wargaming rules, as well as those that go beyond the scope of standard gameplay. Passive (pacifist) behavior towards members of another team, clan, or clan alliance is prohibited. If violations are detected, clans will be removed from the Global Map. In case of repeated violation, more severe penalties may be imposed on clans.
- All battles are fought in the absolute 15v15 format in Tier X vehicles.
- The battle duration is 15 minutes.
- Fog of War is ON.
- Clan Tasks are ON.
Good luck on the battlefield!