On 6 June, a small update for WoT Live was released. The extension needs to be reinstalled (deleted and installed once again) in order to work correctly. Keep in mind that some of our Premium Shop offers are available only for players that are logged in to the portal.
We offer you an updated version of WoT Live, a new extension for browsers. Discover what is new in World of Tanks, watch videos, go through the Personal Ratings of players and check out discounts in the Premium Shop.
The extension is now available for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox.
WoT Live features:
- Hot news;
- Videos from official channels;
- Personal Statistics of players;
- Convenient tracking of forum topics;
- Latest offers from the Premium Shop;
- Quick access to the World of Tanks social services.
- The extension is now available for more browsers;
- Added the Rating section;
- Optimized the Store section;
- Implemented minor improvements.
|Opera||Google Chrome||Mozilla Firefox|
|Install now||Install now||More info|
For Mozilla Firefox Users
Currently, the extension for Mozilla Firefox is available only via manual installation:
- Download the extension via the link;
- In the browser, use the Ctrl + Shift + A combination to go to the Add-ons section;
- In the top right area of the opened window, press the gear icon and select the Install Add-on From File… option;
- Select the downloaded extension and press Install;
- You may have to restart Firefox for the extension to be installed correctly.
In case the installation process displays the “This application cannot be installed” error:
- Type about:config in the URL Address bar to go to hidden browser settings;
- Type xpinstall.signatures in the search field;
- Find the xpinstall.signatures.required and double click to set the false value;
- Close the tab and try to reinstall the extension.
If you install WoT Live, you will always be ahead of the game news. A special icon in the corner of your browser will allow you to stay in touch.
If you experience any problems with the display of the extension, try to reset the page zoom according to the appropriate instructions. If the Forum tab fails to upload the recent topics, go to the Game Forum—this will fix the extension issue.