- Significantly optimized the overall performance of the 3D engine.
- Implemented a mechanism that automatically lowers the resolution if game performance decreases.
- Optimized performance of some special effects.
- Improved the performance of effects in Sniper Mode.
* Added a new full screen anti-aliasing method—Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
* Improved the lighting model (BRDF) so that metals and matte surfaces now look more realistic.
* Reworked shadow rendering. Improved both the performance and quality of shadows. Added soft shadows.
* Added shadows from grass. Implemented a new method of fast shadow rendering—screen space shadows.
* Optimized and improved the following post effects: bloom, Sun rays, lens flare. Bloom is now more stable. There is no more flickering when moving the camera.
* Improved the quality and performance of HBAO (SSAO).
* Improved the quality of water and lighting.
- Introduced Curfew for Skirmishes in the Stronghold mode. Creation of and engagement in Skirmishes of all formats will be unavailable every day during the following times (all times in UTC): 00:00–04:00 RU; 03:00–08:00 EU; 10:00–13:00 NA; 17:00–02:00 ASIA; 16:00–08:00 KR; 16:00–22:00 CN.
- Fixed many hang-ups and crashes of the game client.
- Fixed a rare issue with the inability of a gun with high penetration power to penetrate thin armor, if such armor was under a certain configuration of side screens.
- Fixed a rare issue with a shell flying inside a vehicle after a ricochet and consequently damaging a module or injuring the crew of the vehicle.
- Fixed a rare issue with a shell flying through the turret of a destroyed vehicle.
- Fixed many issues with Team Battle mode.
- Fixed the twitching of the reticle in Sniper mode when aiming at certain objects.
- Adjusted the display duration for the hints in the battle loading screen.
- Improved the graphical appearance of Strongholds.
- Expanded team panels are now displayed only when you press CTRL and mouse over a panel.
- Added an option to the vehicle carousel that allows you to hide vehicles used for special modes.
- Replaced the font for counters in the Personal Missions window.
- Fixed the display of the suggestion about the purchasing of a standard module that was displayed even if you already had a top-tier module mounted.
- Fixed the display of the same Platoon numbers for different Dynamic Platoons.
- Fixed some issues with the playback of battle replays.
- Fixed minor issues with the interface.