Update 9.21 (December 2017)
- New customisation system: More freedom in personalising your own vehicles with colours, patterns, and emblems for different parts of the vehicle. An option has been added to only show historical camouflages in battle.
- FV217 Badger: This new British Tier X tank destroyer replaces the FV215b (183) in the tech tree, which becomes a special vehicle. Its gameplay is now in line with the preceding vehicles in the line.
- Improvements to British vehicles: Along with the introduction of a new Tier X tank destroyer, other vehicles of this line have been improved, especially in terms of armour.
- More French heavy tanks: An alternative heavy tank line has been added to the French tech tree, ending with the AMX M4 mle. 54. They feature non-autoloader guns and tough frontal armour.
- New map for Grand Battles: Klondike has been introduced in this update and is the second map for the most recently added Random Battle type.
Update 9.20.1 (October 2017)
- Revised Personal Missions: Simplified mission conditions, plus introduction of orders to skip missions
- Bonds for Medals: Added the possibility to earn Bonds by obtaining Hero and Epic medals. The amount of Bonds varies per tier.
- Matchmaking improvements: Now vehicles of the same role (e.g. support heavy tanks or super-heavy tanks) are matched against each other.
- Super Conqueror: This new British Tier X heavy tank replaces the FV215b in the tech tree. The FV215b is now a special vehicle.
- Improvements to British vehicles: The combat parameters of mid and high-tier British heavy tanks, medium tanks and tank destroyers were improved.
- Balance changes to Tier X light tanks: Several top-tier light tanks were improved to increase their battle efficiency.
Update 9.20 (August 2017)
- New battle type: The Random battles have been extended with Grand battles (30 vs 30), limited to Tier X vehicles.
- New map for Grand Battles: Nebelburg was introduced for the 30 vs 30 battle mode. Size: 1.4 x 1.4 km
- Chinese tank destroyers: A new branch of Chinese tank destroyers has been added to the game, with the WZ-113G FT as the top-tier vehicle.
- AMX 50 Foch B: This vehicle replaced the AMX 50 Foch 155 in the tech tree. The AMX 50 Foch 155 is now a special vehicle.
- Balance changes to medium tanks: A variety of medium tanks from all nations were improved to make them more competitive.
Update 9.19.1 (July 2017)
- First Polish vehicle: The Pudel, a Polish Tier VI medium tank, is now available in the game.
- Changes to SPGs: One artillery can join a platoon. Other minor changes have been introduced.
- Boot Camp: A new and improved PvE tutorial for new players with many different scenarios to cover the basics of battle.
- Revised Personal Missions: Simplified mission conditions and changes to SPG missions because of the stun mechanics.
- WZ-111-5A: A new Chinese Tier X heavy tank is now available in the game, and can be researched through the WZ-111 model 1-4, next to the 113.
Update 9.19 (May 2017)
- Ranked Battles: A new seasonal game mode for Tier X only. Climb up the ranks and unlock bigger and better rewards!
- New currency: Next to the Ranked Battles, Bonds have been introduced, with which you can purchase Improved Equipment and Directives.
Update 9.18 (April 2017)
- New matchmaking system: Now, teams are created with the 3/5/7 for 3-tier and 5/10 for 2-tier matches.
- Revision of SPG gameplay: The focus for SPGs is no longer on dealing huge damage but on stunning enemy vehicles. New shell trajectory perspective has been added.
- Tier X light tanks: The light tank branches have been reshuffled and five top-tier light tanks have been introduced – T-100 LT, Rhm. Panzerwagen, AMX 13 105, Sheridan, and the WZ-132-1.
- Reusable consumables: Now, after using a consumable, you can re-use it after a cooldown of 90 seconds.
Update 9.17.1 (February 2017)
- Reworked minimaps: For better visibility, the minimaps have been given a new style.
- New German vehicles: The Maus has its own branch now. The VK 100.01 (P) on Tier VIII and Mäuschen on Tier IX have been introduced. The Pz.Kpfw. VII has been introduced as well and can now be researched via the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B.
- Balance changes: A vast variety of vehicles, mainly British and German ones, have been improved.
Update 9.17 (December 2016)
- New nation: The Swedes have arrived! Two branches have been introduced, one leading up to the Kranvagn (Tier X heavy tank), the other ending with the Strv 103B (Tier X tank destroyer)
- Siege and Travel modes: Exclusive to high-tier Swedish tank destroyers, those modes either increase the firepower or speed of the vehicle.
- Balance changes: Several dated Premium vehicles have been improved to make them more competitive and profitable.
Update 9.16 (October 2016)
- Performance notifications: Damage panel, battle-performance badges and fire-direction indicators have been added to the battle user interface.
- Changes to the visibility system: The spotting delay has been reduced, therefore vehicles are spotted faster when they leave their cover.
- In-game comparison: Now you can compare vehicles in the game with different setups modules, crew skills, etc.
- Sound improvements: Better sounds for different damaged modules, the magnitude of damage and more have been introduced to the game.
Update 9.15.1 (July 2016)
>Small update with several fixes and improvements.
- Sound improvements
- Personal Reserves can now be purchased in-game.
- New HD models
Update 9.15 (May 2016)
- Updated Garage UI: New style with collapsing and expanding categories containing combat parameters. Said parameters are now more interactive and change depending on the crew, equipment, and consumables.
- Rampage mode: The mode and the missions have been disabled.
- Grille 15: This new German Tier X tank destroyer replaces the Waffenträger auf E 100 as it fits better into the line. The statistics for the Waffenträger auf E 100 are saved separately.
- Balance changes: Many Japanese, but also other vehicles have been rebalanced.
Update 9.14 (March 2016)
- Improved vehicle physics: The movement physics have been updated. Now it’s possible to flip a vehicle over or drift around turns by using the handbrake.
- Sound system revamped: FMOD sound engine has been replaced with ‘Audiokinetic Wwise’, which offers more possibilities and is more resource-friendly.
- New map: Ravaged Capital has been added to the Rampage mode. This map is based on Paris.
- Map changes: Because of the physics improvements, some maps have been changed to compliment those improvements.
Update 9.13 (December 2015)
- New nation: Czechoslovakia is now present in the game with one vehicle branch leading up to the TVP T50/51, the Tier X medium tank.
- Vehicle rebalances: 37 vehicles have been changed/improved to make them more competitive.
Update 9.12 (November 2015)
- Centurion Action X: This vehicle replaces the FV4202 (Tier X British medium tank) in the British Tech Tree. The FV4202 has been removed.
- Bots for beginners: New players will be fighting bots for their first battles to get acquainted with the gameplay and controls.
- New map: Berlin was introduced to the Rampage mode.
- New low-tier American TDs: The infamous T18 and T82 have been replaced with the T3 HMC (Tier II) and T56 GMC (Tier III). The T18 is now an SPG (Tier III), same for the T82 (Tier IV).
Update 9.10 (September 2015)
- Japanese heavy tanks: A new branch has been added with Japanese super-heavy tanks, with the Type 5 Heavy at the top.
- Maps removed: Hidden Village, Pearl River, and Province are no longer available in Random Battles.
Update 9.9 (July 2015)
- Steel Hunt: A new game mode was added to the Rampage mode.
- Spähpanzer I C: This new German light tank replaces the Aufklärungspanzer Panther on Tier VII.
- Damage model changes: A critical error has been fixed that caused low-penetration guns to punch through thick armour.
- Visual model changes: Several vehicles saw changes to their visual appearance.
Update 9.8 (May 2015)
- Domination: The first game mode of the Rampage mode has been introduced.
- Battles for Stronghold: For Strongholds of level V–VII battles are now to be fought with Tier VIII vehicles. Also, it’s now possible to add a restriction for those for certain time periods.
- Personal Reserves: A new type of bonus has been added to the game. Activate Personal Reserves, whenever you want and benefit from different bonuses for one or two hours.
- Removed map: Komarin is no longer available in Random battles.
Update 9.7 (April 2015)
- New low-tier experience: New players and veterans are no longer matched together in low-tier battles (Tier I–III).
- SPG rebalance: The view range of most SPGs in the game has been drastically reduced.
- New French vehicles: Several new low and top-tier vehicles have been introduced. The Tier X vehicle of the alternative medium tank branch is the AMX 30 B.
- Maps: Overlord, dedicated to the Allied landing in Normandy in 1944, has been introduced. Northwest, however, is no longer available in Random Battles.
Update 9.6 (February 2015)
- Strongholds: New combat reserves introduced, Artillery Strike and Airstrike, which can be used in battle (Stronghold mode only).
- General accuracy change: Amount of hits going directly in the very centre has been slightly reduced.
- Chat system improvements: New friend list and chat options have been introduced.
Update 9.5 (December 2014)
- New vehicles: The second branch of British tank destroyers has been added to the game, ending with the FV4005 Stage II on Tier X.
- New maps: Ghost Town (for Team Battles), Mittengard (for low-tier battles), and Winterberg (Ruinberg in Winter mode).
- Maps removed: Severogorsk and Ruinberg on Fire have been removed from the game.
- AFK warnings: In case players are inactive in the game, they’ll get issued a warning in the game. Further inaction will result in a cut of rewards and ultimately a game ban.
Update 9.4 (November 2014)
- New map: Stalingrad, a city map, has been added to the game.
- Team Battles: Format changed from 7/42 to 7/54, with Tier VIII as the highest tier.
- Strongholds: Major improvements and changes added.
Update 9.3 (September 2014)
- Strongholds: Both the War Department and the Legionnaires feature have been added to the game.
- Light tanks: New high-tier light tanks have been added for USA, USSR, and Germany. Existing light tanks have been rebalanced.
- Transmissions: Some vehicles with the transmission in front are no longer set on fire when getting hit. However, the engine can still be damaged.
- Murovanka: Complete change of the map. Size has been increased from 800x800 to 1000x1000m, and spawn points were adjusted.
- KV-1S: This Soviet vehicle is now split in two – the KV-1S on Tier V, and the KV-85 on Tier VI.
Update 9.2 (July 2014)
- New game mode for clans: Strongholds have been introduced to the game. This is a game mode for clans to battle for Industrial resources, which can be used to purchase Reserves granting different types of bonuses.
- Maps: An altered version of the map Prokhorowka was added, called Fiery Salient. Other maps were corrected and slightly changed or have been removed for specific modes.
Update 9.1 (June 2014)
- New map: Kharkov has been added to the game.
- Historical Battles: Siege of Tobruk scenario added, Battle of Kursk and Battle of the Bulge have been removed.
- Marks of Excellence: An indicator of skill for avid tankers. Those have to be earned on each individual vehicle (Tier V–X), and up to three can be earned. The difficulty increases for each Mark of Excellence you earned on a specific vehicle – while the 1st might be relatively easy to get, the third one is a real achievement.
Update 9.0 (April 2014)
- HD models: With this update, all older vehicles are gradually updated to HD, and all new vehicles introduced to the game already come with HD textures.
- New game mode: Historical Battles are now available in the game. Different historical scenarios can be played with different vehicles that were used in the real battle back in World War II. Three scenarios are available at the moment: Battle of Kursk, Battle of the Bulge, and Operation Spring Awakening.
- Confrontation: The game mode has been removed entirely.
Update 8.11 (February 2014)
- New game mode: Confrontation is an alternative to Random battles. While the rules stay the same, all vehicles of one nation are matched against another one, for example, Germany vs. USSR or France vs. the USA. This battle mode is available for all tiers.
- New maps: Windstorm, a winter map, has been added. Two other maps have been introduced as well that are alternative versions of already existing maps: Ruinberg on Fire and Winter Himmelsdorf. The map Port, however, has been removed.
- Team damage: The algorithm for this system has been changed. Now, damage dealt to a platoon mate will be punished. For SPGs, the algorithm is now considering splash damage and is now more forgiving in this case.