Pay via QIWI
QIWI is a cash and electronic payments provider that operates over 1,000 self-service terminals in Romania. The payment service enables the user to buy online currency or content using cash, without having to share credit card or banking information with any third party.
If you’d like to make a transaction for World of Tanks using the touch-screen QIWI self-service payment terminals, please follow the steps below:
- Locate your nearest QIWI self-service payment terminal.
- On the main screen, select Payments.
- Select the Software & Games category.
- Tap the World of Tanks button.
- Enter your email address, then tap Next.
- Tap Next again to confirm your data, or tap Back to correct it.
- Insert the cash amount* into the machine, then tap Pay. The amount of Gold purchased will then appear on your World of Tanks account.
- Take the receipt & enjoy your purchase!
*Note that by default, terminals only accept Romanian Leu (RON).