Tired of looking for a worthy adversary? Gear up for Ranked Battles—a competitive mode for seasoned players to clash against the most formidable opponents with its due rewards.
The Ranked Battle mode is based on Standard Battle rules, features an XP-based matchmaking, and is only available for Tier X vehicles. You start with no rank and level up by securing victories and collecting chevrons.
Ranked Battle key features
You can participate in Ranked Battles in only Tier X vehicles. Use filters to quickly find the right vehicles.
Just like Standard Battles, the Ranked Battle rules are:
- Battle format: 15×15
- Objective: capture the enemy base or destroy all enemy vehicles
- Battle duration: up to 15 minutes
- Maps: Mines, Prokhorovka, Abbey, El Halluf, Airfield, Malinovka, Himmelsdorf, Murovanka, Paris, Karelia, Lakeville, Siegfried Line, Sand River, Arctic Region, Tundra, Ensk, Westfield, Fisherman's Bay, Highway, Serene Coast, Windstorm, Fjords, Pilsen
Players are matched according to their ranks, which are earned for effective performance in battle.
Each team gets players of the same rank. If this isn’t possible, the matchmaker generates rosters with players of different ranks, but of equal value, i.e. each player has an opponent of the same rank.
- Received for completing a special Ranked Battle mission.
- Received for rising to the next rank.
- The higher the rank, the better the reward.
- If you earned a rank, lost it, and then earned it again, you receive no reward for the second time.
- Received for entering one of the prize leagues.
- Received several days after a season ends.
- Three different rewards are granted for the three leagues. League I gets the best reward.
Equipment directives provide an additional bonus to mounted equipment.
For example, the Optical Calibration directive gives +2.5% to view range. So if you add this directive to the Coated Optics Standard equipment, you have +12.5% to view range in total. And if you enhance the Experimental Optics Improved equipment, you get an amazing +15% to view range.
Crew directives provide an additional bonus to trained perks and skills or work as a 100% trained perk or skill.
For example, the Increased Attention directive works as the Sixth Sense skill if you don’t have it or decreases skill activation time by 1 second if you already have it.