Every once in a while, new Premium vehicles are introduced to World of Tanks, and you might see a couple of them on the battlefield that you didn't know about. Taking a look at the Premium Shop, you can't seem to find the respective vehicle. There can be a multitude of reasons for this:
- This vehicle is being tested
- It's a rare vehicle, unavailable for the public
- Or the player acquired this vehicle through a presale!
What is a presale?
A presale is an opportunity for players to acquire a new Premium vehicle before it's officially released. Normally, a vehicle enters a presale several days or even weeks before it's available to everyone. Presales are only available for a select group of players.
How can I get access to a presale?
To be eligible for a presale, your account needs to have the Premium status. However, it does not matter how much Premium Account time is still left – it can be one hour or a year, there's no difference. In case the presale starts and you only have a Standard Account, you can purchase Premium Account time to unlock the presales for yourself.
Now, let's say you have a Premium Account, how can you access those special bundles? There are three possible options for you:
- Portal: On our website, we will announce new vehicles when they are available in the Premium Shop. In the respective article, you will find the links to the offers. The links only work for you if you have a Premium Account, Standard Account owners will get a 404 error.
- In-game: Once a presale starts, a screen will pop up in your garage informing you on and linking to the offers.
- Premium Shop: If you get to know about the offers from a friend or clanmate, you can just go to the "Specials" section of the Premium Shop to see the offers. Keep in mind that you must be logged in as only accounts with an active Premium Account can see them.