- Dates of the event: November 15 through November 29.
- Registration period: November 8 through November 22.
- Competitions: four competitions in Tier VII, VIII, IX, and X vehicles. Within each competition, nine leaderboards (one per vehicle nation) are created.
- Goal: Get placed on the leaderboard by total base experience earned in five Random Battles for each leaderboard.
- For example, to join the U.S.S.R. vehicles of Tier X leaderboard, a player could fight 3 battles in the Т-62A, one battle in the IS-7, and one battle in the IS-4 (a total of five battles fought in Tier X U.S.S.R. vehicles).
- Reward pool: 36,000 unique badges, more than 591 years of Premium Account time, and more than 1,000,000 Personal Reserves.
- Registration and Participation
- Only registered players will be able to participate in the March of Nations competition and win the rewards.
- Registration will be available in the game client from 08.11.2017 08:00 to 22.11.2017 08:00 CET (UTC+1).
- Separate registration is required for each of the four competitions.
- The competitions will be held from 15.11.2017 08:00 to 29.11.2017 08:00 CET (UTC+1).
- Only Random Battles fought from 08:00 to 02:00 CET (UTC+1) are counted.
- Battles fought in the March of Nations will be considered only after registering in the corresponding competition.
- Players who cancel their registration will not be able to register again and participate in the selected competition.
- Event Description
- The March of Nations comprises four competitions for corresponding vehicle tiers (Tier VII, VIII, IX, and X vehicles).
- Nine leaderboards (one per nation) are created for each vehicle tier.
- The list of vehicles that are allowed in the competitions is available in the game client.
- Leaderboard Description
- The leaderboards consider the base experience earned (experience earned “For courageous resistance” counts). The amount of experience counted does not include any extra experience from Premium vehicles, Personal Reserves, multipliers for the first victory of the day, or any other specials.
- To join the selected leaderboard, a player should fight five or more battles in vehicles of a particular nation and tier according to the requirements of the leaderboard.
- Battle results are collected automatically within the event and available in the game client.
- Leaderboards are updated once per hour.
- Only Random Battles are counted. Grand Battles are not counted.
- Battles played in a Platoon (including Dynamic Platoons) are not counted.
- To win the competition or take a prize-winning place, a player should occupy a top leaderboard position at the end of the event. Intermediate success is not rewarded.
- If two or more players have equal indicators, the higher leaderboard positions will be taken by the player who earned the highest amount of base experience in their best battle. If these parameters are equal, the players will receive the identical rewards provided for the higher position.
- Reward Table
- If a player takes a prize-winning place in several leaderboards, they will receive the Personal Reserves and Premium Account time for each prize-winning place.
- If a player wins several leaderboards that are rewarded with the same badge, the player will receive only one badge.
- If a player takes places in both the Top 10 and Top 1,000 in the same vehicle tier but different nations, they will receive both unique badges: Tank Ace and Tank Expert badges of the corresponding vehicle tiers.
- If a player takes places in both the Top 10 or Top 1,000 in the same vehicle tier but different nations, they will receive only one badge, depending on the positions taken.
- If a player takes a position in the Top 10 or Top 1,000 in different vehicle tiers, they will receive only one badge (Tank Ace or Tank Expert respectively) for the corresponding vehicle tier.
- If all sorting parameters are identical, players will share a single place and will join the same prize-winning league.
- Rewards for the March of Nations competition will be provided within 14 days after its end, after excluding the players who violated the Game Rules from the final leaderboards.
- To receive the rewards, log in to the game client no later than 180 days after the competition ends.
- Violation of the Rules and Penalties
- The same rules as used in Random Battles apply to the March of Nations; all penalties apply according to the Game Rules and the EULA.
- The game event is performed among random allies and opponents. In case of fixed battles (when a player or a group of players deliberately create conditions that ensure achieving high results in the base experience), the results of the player(s) will be canceled for all vehicles that participated in the event irrespective of the vehicle used in the fake battle. In addition, such players will be punished according to the Game Rules.
- If the game administration has suspicions of unfair play in the prize-winning battles, they have the right to demand the replays of such battles. If the player refuses to provide the replays, they will be excluded from the list of prize-winning places.
- If a player’s account is permanently banned, such players are excluded from participation in the event and from the leaderboards.
- The leaderboards are updated automatically, when the players are excluded.
- If you think that the ban was wrongful, you can appeal against the decision via the Customer Service Center.
- If the player undoes the wrongful ban before the competition end, they will be returned to the leaderboards and their results will be restored.
|Reward group||Group I
3,001 – 4,000
|Badges||Tank Ace||Tank Expert|
|Premium Account||3 days of Premium Account||3 days of Premium Account||1 day of Premium Account||1 day of Premium Account||1 day of Premium Account|
|Personal Reserves: XP||5 Personal Reserves: +50% XP for 2 hours||5 Personal Reserves: +50% XP for 2 hours|
|Personal Reserves: credits||5 Personal Reserves: +50% credits for 2 hours||5 Personal Reserves: +50% credits for 2 hours||5 Personal Reserves: +50% credits for 2 hours|
|Personal Reserves: Free XP||5 Personal Reserves: +300% Free XP for 2 hours||5 Personal Reserves: +300% Free XP for 2 hours||5 Personal Reserves: +200% Free XP for 2 hours||5 Personal Reserves: +100% Free XP for 2 hours|