Season—a specific period during which Ranked Battles are available. Each separate season may differ in rewards and regulations.
Stage—each season is divided into stages that last for a certain amount of time. At the end of a stage, the Season Leaders leaderboard results are saved, while ranks and vehicle ranks are reset.
Personal rank—an element of progression within a stage. Ranks are associated with accounts in general: they are not tied to vehicles used to earn them.
Vehicle rank—an element of progression within a stage. Vehicle ranks become available upon gaining the highest personal rank, and their number is not limited. Each vehicle rank is tied to a specific vehicle that keeps its own unique progression.
Chevron—an element of progression (a step towards earning the next rank) defining proximity to the next rank / vehicle rank. Chevrons can be earned, retained, or lost based on battle results. The number of chevrons between personal ranks / vehicle ranks may differ.
Reducible rank—a rank that can be lost by the player (demoting them to a lower rank) upon losing a chevron.
Irreducible rank—a rank assigned to the player that cannot be lost (within the current stage), even upon losing a chevron.
Rank Points—a set number of points received for each rank / vehicle rank earned, whose resulting sum determines a player’s position in the Season Leaders (rating leaderboard). The number of points received may vary according to the specific personal rank / vehicle rank.
Bonds—a new in-game currency that cannot be acquired for credits or Gold. Bonds are used to purchase Improved Equipment and Directives. The better the stage and season results, the greater the amount of bonds earned.
Improved Equipment—identical in effect to Standard equipment, but features enhanced properties. Improved Equipment does not have classes, i.e. fits all vehicle types if the equivalent Standard equipment can be mounted on the selected vehicle. Improved Equipment is available in all battle modes.
Directives—consumables that enhance mounted equipment (both Standard and Improved) or provide an additional bonus to trained skills and perks (or grant a fully trained skill / perk for one battle). Directives are mounted into a special slot and effective for one battle. There are two types of Directives: Equipment Directives and Crew Directives.
- Equipment Directives—provide an additional bonus to mounted equipment.
- Crew Directives—provide an additional bonus to a trained (up to any level) skill / perk, or grant a fully trained skill / perk in case the crew has not yet trained it.
Badge—a new element of customization that can be received upon entering one of the Season Leaders leagues. The badge can be displayed next to a player’s nickname in all battle modes. It is also displayed on the battle loading screen, team list screen (on pressing Tab), in battle results, and next to a player’s nickname in the Garage.
Season Leaders—a rating leaderboard where Ranked Battles participants are ordered according to their Rank Points and other performance parameters. To secure a position in Season Leaders, players must earn the required number of points specific to each given stage throughout the season. A player’s position in Season Leaders is determined by the sum of points earned in the season.
League—the Seasons Leaders leaderboard features 3 leagues reflecting the degrees of players’ battle performance.
Ceasefire—an interval during the day when the “Ranked Battles” mode is unavailable for the current server.
Crate with rewards—a container holding several rewards obtainable once it is opened.
Prime Time—an interval during the day when the “Ranked Battles” mode becomes available on specific servers.
Effectiveness—ratio of battles where a chevron was received to the number of Ranked Battles fought throughout a season.
Ranked Battle calendar—displays the duration of stages and Prime Times on servers.
Base experience—experience earned in battle excluding bonuses from Premium Account time, clan and Personal Reserves. It is displayed in the “Team Score” tab of the battle results screen.
- The Ranked Battles Beta Season will become available on 05.06.2017.
- A Tier X vehicle is required to participate in the battle mode.
- To go to Ranked Battles, select this mode from the Battle Modes menu in the Garage.
- Ranked Battles only take place during Prime Time:
EU1 server: 16:00–22:00 UTC
EU1 server: 16:00–22:00 UTC
- Ranked Battles take place during separate seasons.
- Battles are fought in the 15x15 format (Standard Battles).
- Battle duration: 15 minutes.
- Victory conditions: destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base.
- Matchmaking is identical to Random Battles but features an additional balancing adjustment regarding ranks (the matchmaker attempts to assemble teams that have players of a similar rank).
- Available maps: Karelia, Malinovka, Himmelsdorf, Prokhorovka, Lakeville, Ruinberg, Murovanka, Cliff, Abbey, Westfield, Sand River, El Halluf, Airfield, Fjords, Redshire, Steppes, Fisherman's Bay, Mountain Pass, Arctic Region, Live Oaks, Highway, Serene Coast, Winter Himmelsdorf, Fiery Salient, Winterberg.
- Platoons are unavailable.
- Economics are identical to Random Battles.
- The Beta Season will last for 28 days and be split into 4 stages.
- Each stage lasts for 7 days, from Monday to Sunday:
- Stage 1. From 05.06.2017 08:00 UTC till 12.06.2017 08:00 UTC
- Stage 2. From 12.06.2017 08:00 UTC till 19.06.2017 08:00 UTC
- Stage 3. From 19.06.2017 08:00 UTC till 26.06.2017 08:00 UTC
- Stage 4. From 26.06.2017 08:00 UTC till 03.07.2017 08:00 UTC
- The top-12 players on the winning team, by base experience earned, receive a chevron; the remaining 3 players retain it.
- The top-3 players of the losing team, by base experience earned, receive a chevron, the remaining 12 players lose it.
- In the event of a draw, both teams are considered defeated.
- If several players earned the same amount of experience, all of them receive a chevron if at least one of them is among the top-12 players of the winning team or the top-3 players of the losing team.
- In the event of an unsuccessful performance (no experience earned) a chevron is lost regardless of battle results.
- There are 5 personal ranks available.
- Ranks I and V are irreducible.
- Number of chevrons required to earn the next personal rank in the Beta Season:
- Rank I—1 chevron
- Rank II—3 chevrons
- Rank III—3 chevrons
- Rank IV—5 chevrons
- Rank V—7 chevrons
- Vehicle ranks become available once the player attains Rank V.
- The number of vehicle ranks is not limited to each vehicle throughout a stage.
- Each vehicle rank is tied to a specific vehicle that keeps its own unique progression.
- Vehicle ranks are irreducible in the Beta Season.
- Number of chevrons required to earn the next vehicle rank in the Beta Season:
- Vehicle Rank I—5 chevrons
- Vehicle Rank II—5 chevrons
- All subsequent vehicle ranks—7 chevrons
- The matchmaker attempts to assemble teams of players with the same personal rank. If this is unachievable, the scope of ranks fit for selection is widened (in order to save time required for team assembling).
- Teams will always comprise the same number of players with different ranks.
- The matchmaker does not count vehicle ranks when assembling teams.
- If the matchmaker fails to assemble teams within 5 minutes, the Ranked Battle is not created: players are transferred back to the Garage.
- 1 Rank Point is received for each promotion to the next personal rank.
- 1 Rank Point is received for each promotion to the next vehicle rank.
- Only the first promotions to distinct personal ranks / vehicle ranks grant points; no Rank Points are received for subsequent promotions to the same rank.
- A player’s position in Season Leaders is determined by the sum of points earned in the season.
- In the event two or more players share the same number of points, the following Beta Season parameters are compared sequentially:
- average damage caused in the battle mode;
- average experience earned in the battle mode (including Premium Account time);
- average damage caused with a player’s assistance.
- In case all five parameters coincide with each other, players join the league of the one who occupies the highest position.
- The Season Leaders leaderboard becomes available on 05.06.2017 20:00 UTC.
- If fewer than 10 players enter the Season Leaders leaderboard, the rating will not be created.
- The leaderboard is updated several times per day.
- To hold a position in Season Leaders, players must accumulate the required number of points throughout the Beta Season.
- The required number of points is specific to each given stage:
- Stage 1: 2 points
- Stage 2: 6 points
- Stage 3: 10 points
- Stage 4 (end of season): 16 points
- Season Leaders are split into 4 leagues:
- League I: first 10% of players
- League II: next 15% of players
- League III: next 25% of players
- Players who did not enter any of the season leagues
Personal Rank Rewards
- Rank I—50,000 credits, 3 Manual Fire Extinguishers, 3 Small First Aid Kits, and 3 Small Repair Kits.
- Rank II—100,000 credits, 5 Personal Reserves for +100% crew experience for 2 hours, 5 Personal Reserves for +200% Free Experience for 2 hours, 3 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 3 Large First Aid Kits, and 3 Large Repair Kits.
- Rank III—150,000 credits, 5 Personal Reserves for +50% experience for 2 hours, 3 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 3 Large First Aid Kits, and 3 Large Repair Kits.
- Rank IV—200,000 credits, 5 Personal Reserves for +50% credits for 2 hours, 5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 5 Large First Aid Kits, and 5 Large Repair Kits.
- Rank V—1 day of Premium Account time, 1 Garage slot, 250,000 credits, 5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 5 Large First Aid Kits, and 5 Large Repair Kits.
The rewards received are for earning each rank for the first time within a stage.
“Reward for Commitment” Mission Rewards
- 75,000 credits, 3 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 3 Large First Aid Kits, and 3 Large Repair Kits.
The mission can be completed once per day in Ranked Battles only. To complete the mission, be among the top 10 players on your team by experience earned in 10 battles.
Vehicle Rank Rewards during Stages
- Stage 1—5 Manual Fire Extinguishers, 5 Small First Aid Kits, and 5 Small Repair Kits.
- Stage 2—75,000 credits, 3 Manual Fire Extinguishers, 3 Small First Aid Kits, and 3 Small Repair Kits.
- Stage 3—75,000 credits, 3 Manual Fire Extinguishers, 3 Small First Aid Kits, and 3 Small Repair Kits.
- Stage 4—100,000 credits, 3 Manual Fire Extinguishers, 3 Small First Aid Kits, and 3 Small Repair Kits.
Highest Personal Rank Rewards during a Stage
To receive these rewards, log in to the game client no later than 180 days after the end of a stage.
- Rank I—100 bonds and a crate with a random reward.
- Rank II—200 bonds and a crate with a random reward.
- Rank III—300 bonds and a crate with a random reward.
- Rank IV—400 bonds and a crate with a random reward.
- Rank V—500 bonds and a crate with a random reward.
Rewards are received at the end of a stage. Crates with random rewards may contain:
- Personal Reserves
Season rewards will be received within 14 days after the end of season, upon excluding players who violated Game Rules from the list of recipients.
To receive rewards, log in to the game client no later than 180 days after the end of a season.
Rewards differ depending on the league players entered in Season Leaders:
- League I—5,750 bonds, a “Gold, Beta Season” badge and a crate with rewards: 7 days of Premium Account time, 2,000 Gold, 10 Personal Reserves for +50% credits for 2 hours.
- League II—3,250 bonds, a “Silver, Beta Season” badge and a crate with rewards: 7 days of Premium Account time, 1,000 Gold, 5 Personal Reserves for +50% credits for 2 hours.
- League III—1,500 bonds, a “Bronze, Beta Season” badge and a crate with rewards: 1 day of Premium Account time, 1 Garage slot, 500 Gold, 5 Personal Reserves for +50% credits for 2 hours.
Also, all players who earned at least 4 points during Beta Season will receive the “Ranked Battles Pioneer” commemorative token.
In the event of violating points 4.07 or 4.08 of the Game Rules, using prohibited modifications, or other major violations, players will be excluded from the list of prize recipients in the course of and at the end of the Ranked Battles Beta Season.