Super 6 Cup (3)
Welcome back Commanders for our 3rd instalment of the Super 6!
Again the might of OM triumphed in Super 6 (2)
Can anyone stop them?!!? Im sure the Ace of Spades team have been training for their rematch...
The top 16 teams will receive a substantial gold prize and the First, second and third place teams will be awarded the Super 6 quarter of the coveted “EU All Star” medal.
Gold Prize Allocation:
- 1st place team: 8000 gold per player
- 2nd place team: 6000 gold per player
- 3rd place teams (2): 4000 gold per player
- 4th place teams (4): 2500 gold per player
- 5th place teams (8): 1500 gold per player
RULES INFRINGMENTS MUST BE POSTED HERE WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF THE END OF THE ROUND - ANY OTHER REPORT WILL BE REDIRECTED OR NOT VALID.
All teams captains must keep up to date on the forums here
- Only tanks of tier 6 or below and artillery of tier 4 and below, may be used in the championship. Declarations of tank choices before the game are not required. In the event of a team-member violating these regulations, the whole team will be disqualified
- A team roster must consist of 14players, and may include up to 6 registered reserve players. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (A reserve player may replace a primary player at any time)
- Light tanks will now be limited to 4 per team, this should help prevent any "greifing" of tier 6 heavies and tier 4 artilery
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of his new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams
- A banned player who’s ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team)
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are NOT prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees per active team is allowed)
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed
- No specific vehicles are prohibited on the condition that no vehicle brings its team's total tank tier points over 84
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby. If a team is not ready in this time and noone from the reserve can take the place in the primary(main) team, this team forfeits the game
- Each battle lasts for 15 minutes
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base
- The First two rounds will be best of 1. Subsequent rounds will be best of 3. The final is best of 5
- If a match ends in a draw, both teams will be disqualified for passive play. This includes best of 3 and best of 5 matches aswell as the first round best of 1 game
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes
- First round games will be held on the map Mines. All other rounds will use the map pool below:
Mines, Abbey, Ensk, Himmelsdorf, Steppes, Airfeild
- Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by BUMP, if an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited
Please be aware that these rules may change slightly as these are the first of the new tournaments.Replays:
How to get to the game!
- Replays must be provided by the teams from the quarter final onwards, any other replays are always welcome. Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the Super 6 section of the forums
- Teams are automatically invited into games beginning 18:15 onwards, there is a great guide to this here:
- Looking for team members? check here:
!!!BL-EA!!!, "...<1<2<3<SNAJPERZY>3>2>1>...", $ecuritas, (-war-), (CSFR), (Polska), --DPE, -AET-, -D-W- (-Die -Welle-), -TDP-, -XII- Legio de Bocadillos, -XL- Ultra Germany Willkommen, 007, 1-K-P, 1.PZDD, 1.Plechova Banda, 16-pomorska dywizja zmechanizowa, 1rgt, 2.ČESKOSLOVENSKÝ TANKOVÝ PRAPOR, 21.Česká obrněná divize, 21PAP, 25 Batalion Pancerny, 2DPPW, 3PK, 5 Regiment Amuses of Enemy, 508PZ-Worth Fighting For, 6 Brygada Kawalerii Pancernej, 7ème Compagnie, 8th C.T.B, =BiA-2= Steel Panthers, A Le Poullailler Francais, AHA, AMAT VICTORIA CURAM [OM-V], AOD: Angels Of Death, Able Company, Ace of Spades, Alpon kissa, Arrows of Hungarians Army, B-F-I, BENCH, BERT, BPP ELITE GUARD, BR1, BRAVE BG Team, BROSS, BSLD-nesmiřitelní, Battaglione del Bottiglione, CHN baoju, COMMBAT44, CS-L, CS-OB, CTB-P, CZ/SK tanky, CZP1, Car Stefan Dusan Silni, Clan of Angels--GERMANY, Cohort of Rats, Csak magyarok jelszó magyar, Czołgi z Biedronki, DIM Rota X, DO1st/DO2nd Tunier Team, DR - Dutch Reloaded, Deus Ex Machina 2 S6C, Deutsche Macht [HART], Devils Legion, Die Gewinner, Division-Edelweiss, Divison 28, Dorrwonier, E-P-D, E-P-D 2, EASY SNAILS, ENF super 6, ESP, Entenjagdkommando, FDJ, FFFUN, FROG, FSC, French Furious Warrior Squad, Fun Fighters, Future Shock Tankers, G-A-B, GEORGIANS, GREEK ARMY, GWR, Georgian Crusaders, GlasS, Gods Of Penetration, H-O-D, HAD, HDF, HT Crew, Hanácké express, Heroji, Kazna Kru, KillerZ In Action, Kolumbus Krisostomus, Kompania Braci, L-W-Y, LES PAPYS FLINGUEURS, LOS MERCENARIOS, LSTD, LTTD, La 7-cie, La Horde d'Argent, La vecchia Shallia, Legacy Of Might, Les Blues Tankers, Liga Ehrenvoller Panzer, Los Desaprensivos, Los glorios tankos francescos!, M L D, MONEY, Mercenarii, Mord Deat Tanks, Most Awesome Clan Ever, NFS, NUKES 1, ONESHOTSHOX, OOPS, OSC, Oberschlesisches Panzerkorps, Oberschlesisches Panzerkorps 2, PBHP, PIONIRI MALENI, PXA, PeC .... noch Fragen, PetrSolich(SOLDA), Polish Army of Honor, Polscy Wymiatacze, Polska Armia Orła Białego, Pressburg division, Quo Vadis, R-Rated, RAJU, R_O_R - Psy Wojny, RaZor, Red Soliders, Rushing Dices, Rusty Bones, SHEVU, SNSN - Stůj nebo se netrefim, SPAIN, SPALE, S_P_K i.c.w. PZBE, Seventh Claudian Legion, Sieg-Absolute-Beginners, Siły Zbrojne RP, Steel Storm, Steel Vortex, T.A.N.K., TAC, TAP, TERMINATORS_CZ-SK, TGPD, TNT Q, TOP GUN, TRCLL, TURKISH ARMERED FORCES, The Inquisition [INQ], The Time Lords, USSR, VALKYRA(V-U-S), VTB_CZ_SK., We will fight will never surrend, Wolfpack, ZBIRY-Batalion 1, [-MIB-] MEN IN BLACk, [1PAD] Only Rules Can Stop Us, [FR-K] The Frenchs Kingdom, [GOP], [MW-TC], [OPNV] Schwarzfahrer, [TZAR], [UGA] United German Arms, [_TTT_] Tactical Tank Team, _DSK_, arietenero, brygada KAP, hprd predators, killerkomando, vict2-_-team, white eagle, Śląski Batalion Pancerny