The Grand Finals will be upon us in three weeks, and it already smells like gunpowder. The teams are ready, the table looks insane. Before we watch the whole thing, why not take a moment to play competitively in the same League format and experience what it feels like?
Seven versus seven, Tier X, 68 tier points. It's all you need to know.
(Registration is open until 26 March at 12:00 CET - Matchday: 26 March from 14:00 CET)
In times of war, all sources of provisions and supplies are precious. This Demolition Derby will introduce a new type of reward: random drops!
Random drops in this tournament:
- 10 random players will receive 7 days of premium Account.
- 10 random players will receive 3 days of premium Account.
- 3 random players from the top 32 teams will receive a premium IS-6 tank.
Note: as the name indicates, the random drops are attributed completely at random to individual players, not to the teams.
Rules Check List
For disputed results, or to report unsporting behaviour/instances of cheating, please use the Rule Enforcement thread.
Some basic tips if you're new to eSports tournaments:
- We invite you to check the Tournament Guide for tips on how to join and create teams.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how the automated system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face technical defeat!
- In the event of a team-member violating any of the tournament regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.