We have gathered some of your more pertinent questions and asked our development team to take the time to answer them for you.
How do you plan to change vehicles? Will it happen all at once or nation by nation with each new update?
- We will be going nation by nation with each new update. We will start with American vehicles and later with the Soviet.
There are no new maps In 7.1. How many should we expect in the next update?
- We will be introducing two new maps in 7.2 update.
What about new crew skills and qualifications? When will we be able to try them out?
- At the moment we are planning to add new skills and qualifications in update 7.2.
Will you consider reducing prices of vehicles and modules for lower tiers? As it stands right now, it is faster and easier to gain experience then credits.
- We are looking very closely at this issue and we are considering several changes
It would be great to learn more about new battle modes.
- The first two of new battle modes are in the testing and tuning phase now. They will be introduced in the first half of 2012.
Will you reconsider increasing net income/credit gain for SPGs?
- If the statistical analysis shows that it is indeed necessary, we will definitely reconsider increasing credit gain.
Have you ever considered increasing credit gain for players in a platoon?
- This issue has been off our radars for the time being.
While switching into sniper mode when a tank encountered an obstacle or is situated close to a wall, a window, or an archway, a gun barrel has a tendency to jerk upwards. Will you correct it?
- Unfortunately, this particular issue is impossible to correct.
In one of the last Wargaming TV News Blocks there was a mention of the premium Soviet HT, IS-6. When will we actually see this vehicle?
- IS-6 will hit the battlefields in the first half of 2012.
Are there any plans to change the gold camo mechanism? Meaning, if I buy several camos for a tank I may use them interchangeably.
- As it stands right now, you may purchase camo for a tank and if you decide to switch to a different one, the former will be lost. We are not planning to change it just yet.
Will you be implementing an option of default blocking battle chat messages from ‘prematurely deceased’ tankmen? It is often irritating to get ‘advices and suggestions’ from ‘departed’ especially in the heat of a battle.
- We will not block dead players. If they are offeding or annoying you, you may use the report system introduced in version 7.0.
When will you unveil M103?
- We will release M103 into the wild in the next update. 7.2 is planned for the first quarter of 2012.
According to your estimates, with a tank of which tier may I comfortably play without having to care about my net credits? The question applies to both, normal and premium, accounts.
- Let us consider a situation, when your win/lose ratio is 50/50. Then you can comfortably play tanks up to tier 6 with a normal account, and up to tier 8 vehicles with a premium. However, your credit gain increases with your tank skills and with higher victory ratio.
Do you plan to fine-tune penalty system for team-kill and team-damage? Meaning, will you be fully compensating damage received?
- The system needs to be reworked. We are not just quite certain how and when.
Have you given up on tank horns?
- Certainly not, tank horns will return after re-tuning and proper fixing.
Can you tell us more about the new spaced armour, in particular the one on IS-3?
It would be great to hear about the new game physics. Are you any close to finishing works on it?
- The new game physics is being actively tested. Concurrently, we are adjusting it according to the supertest results: fixing bugs and reworking mechanics. However, it should not be expected to appear soon. At first we need to seriously rework all maps. We will change the physics once it properly works on all maps.
Will new German TDs be released simultaneously with the premium German Self-propelled Artillery SturmTiger?
- The release of Premium Self-Propelled Artillery SturmTiger is not in any way related to second branch of German TD tech tree.
Will there be a possibility to swap tank crews between nations?
- Although you may find tanks of various nations in your garage, you, may not send your French crew in a battle on a German tank, or a Soviet, or an American for that matter.