Please read the following instructions if you are having problems entering World of Tanks with your email and password.
- Why won't it let me in when I enter my username and password?
- I forgot my password, can I recover my account?
- Why has my account been blocked?
- I don't know what has happened and nothing helps!
First of all, don't worry. It's quite possible that you could have made a mistake when entering your password or username.
If you are still having problems, please try the following:
- Make sure that you are typing in English. You can change the keyboard language by pressing Alt+Shift, Ctrl+Shift or any other combination that you have denoted in the PC language bar.
- Please check the Caps Lock key. When it is on, the Caps Lock function makes all letters capital and this means you might be entering the wrong password or username.
- If that doesn't work, try writing your password down in a text document where you can see the characters typed and then copy and paste it to the authorization window. When doing this make sure that no one can see the password.
- If these suggestions don't work, please keep reading for further instructions.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, or the password doesn't work, you can still recover your account.
Please follow the link to the account recovery page. You will need to fill in a special form on the page to prove you are the owner of the account. Once this has been verified, you will be able to get a new password.
An account can be blocked if:
- the account user violated the End User License Agreement.
- the account user violated the game rules of World of Tanks.
- the account was hacked or suspected of being hacked.
- the blocking was required due to other issues.
What can be done?
Step 1. Go to the World of Tanks website. Enter your username and password to enter the Account Management page or try to login the game. If your account has been blocked, you will see a notification which will contain the reason for blocking.
Step 2. Read the reasons for blocking and study the suggested materials such as End User License Agreement or the game rules.
Step 3. Try to remember your recent in-game actions to find similarities with the information specified above. Every day the Technical Support Service team receives multiple complaints about account blocking from players, but a quick check of the blocking shows that in almost all cases, the game rules were violated.
Step 4. If you are still convinced that the blocking was unfair, please submit a new ticket to Technical Support Service and describe the situation, attaching screenshots and other data that will help to solve the case.
Please be aware that all tickets and applications are thoroughly investigated and that all data is checked twice or more. Reasons for account blocking are always carefully checked and examined. The Technical Support Service team reserves the right not to name them in some cases.
Don’t worry! Our Technical Support Service team are eager to assist you in any situation. Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to help you as quickly as possible.